- 1 What zombies maps are on Black Ops 2?
- 2 How do you unlock the diner map in Black Ops 2 zombies?
- 3 How do you unlock nuketown on black ops 2 zombies?
- 4 Does 3ARC unlock work?
- 5 How do you unlock everything in Black Ops 1?
- 6 Which Black Ops Zombies is best?
- 7 Where is buried bo2?
- 8 Does Black Ops 2 have Kino der Toten?
- 9 Where is the hatch in TranZit?
- 10 How do you unlock the map in TranZit?
- 11 What is diner in Call of Duty?
- 12 How do I get Nuketown 2025?
- 13 Is nuketown free on bo2?
What zombies maps are on Black Ops 2?
There are currently 4 maps for Zombies mode in Black Ops 2.
- Nuketown Zombies.
- Green Run. Green Run – Bus Depot. Green Run – Town. Green Run – Farm. Die Rise.
How do you unlock the diner map in Black Ops 2 zombies?
Black ops 2 zombies, how to get on the diner. First you need to find the Hatch that you can put on top of the bus to get on top of it, but when you find it dont put it on to the bus. Go to the second stop, the diner, Then buy the door to go in then go to the far back and you’ ll see on the left a dirt pile.
How do you unlock nuketown on black ops 2 zombies?
Power on your Xbox 360 gaming console and sign in to Xbox Live. Launch Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and select the option to play in multiplayer mode. Select “Xbox Live,” then select “Store” from the multiplayer menu. Select “Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Nuketown Zombies ” under the section entitled, “Map Packs.”
Does 3ARC unlock work?
No! The other Zombie maps are DLC, i.e. were not included on the game at launch, and are only accesable by purchasing them from PSN. 3arc Unlock unlocks everything that you could unlock yourself. They were never free.
How do you unlock everything in Black Ops 1?
Enter “3ARC UNLOCK ” as a code to unlock all missions. Enter “3ARC INTEL” as a code to unlock all Intel.
Which Black Ops Zombies is best?
BO3 is currently the best for zombies. If you want custom maps (which I highly recommend just in case if the original ones get boring,) then BO3.
Where is buried bo2?
Location. Western Town from U.S.A Tectonic Shifts moved it to Namibe, Angola, Africa.
Does Black Ops 2 have Kino der Toten?
Kino der Toten (German for Cinema/Theater of the Dead) is the fifth Zombies map overall, featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops III. A remastered version of the map is available in the Zombies Chronicles map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops III, along with seven other classic maps.
Where is the hatch in TranZit?
The hatch, unlike the other bus parts, can be used in two places. One of course being in the bus which to make things easier, jump towards the square in the ceiling of the bus, and quickly press X or Square to start building the hatch. The other place you can use the hatch is in the Diner.
How do you unlock the map in TranZit?
- You go to the Zombies section, and you select Tranzit. It’s the option in the upper left corner of the screen.
- If u are still wondering and the answers posted were not to the point, if u check elite, tranzit are all the story maps. But the non-dlc maps are all green run.
- Okay.. I know what your talking about.
What is diner in Call of Duty?
Zombies Map The Diner is a location in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It is the second bus stop in TranZit and also available for the game mode Turned.
How do I get Nuketown 2025?
Nuketown 2025 is a downloadable map released for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It was available for free on November 13th to anyone who pre-ordered the game, purchased a launch copy, or purchased the Hardened edition or the “Care Package” limited special edition of the game.
Is nuketown free on bo2?
Nuketown 2025 is an exclusive map used for gameplay in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. The map is available for free on all gaming platforms.