How do you make a zombie prop?
How to Make Your Zombie!
- How to Make Your Zombie!
- Drill a hole roughly 6″ down the pipe.
- Insert the pipe into the bucket.
- Pass the wire through the hole in the pipe.
- Put the hoodie onto the bucket.
- Cut or drill a hole in bottom of the fake head.
- Cut or drill holes into the fake hands.
- And you are done!
How do you cut clothes for a zombie costume?
Use a razor blade or scissors to cut the shirt and pants of the outfit. Begin the tears with the scissors and finish the tears by hand tearing about three inches. Rip open the back of the shirt or suit jacket. Rip multi-layers, such as a shirt and jacket, together for added realism.
How do you dress up as a zombie?
- Apply makeup. You can use makeup to create the illusion of a deathly pallor.
- Mess up your hair. Try to make your hair look like you just rolled out of a grave.
- Make fake blood. For one fluid cup (probably more than you’ll ever use), do this:
- Apply fake blood.
- Get your costume looking right.
- Act zombie – like.
How do you stuff a Halloween dummy?
For your dummy’s feet, an old pair of shoes and socks are the perfect solution. You can stuff the socks with newspaper and fit them into the shoe. You can then hot glue the shoes to the bottom edge of each pant leg. If your dummy will be sitting or standing, you usually don’t even have to attach the shoe.