- 1 Where do I build Shield der Eisendrache?
- 2 Where are the 3 dogs in blood of the dead?
- 3 What’s the death of Orion?
- 4 Where is the shield in zombies gauntlet?
- 5 Where is Juggernog in der Eisendrache?
- 6 How do you get the sword in shadows of evil?
- 7 How do I get Hell’s Redeemer motd?
- 8 Where is double tap on origins?
Where do I build Shield der Eisendrache?
Der Eisendrache Right side of the Research Room’s entrance. Placed left to a corpse of a Radio Operator in the tower. Next to the staircase leading up the Clock Tower. Above the Pack-a-Punch Machine teleporter platform, accessible with Anti-Gravity active.
Where are the 3 dogs in blood of the dead?
To build the Hell’s Retriever, you’ll need to feed the three bodiless dogs spread throughout Blood of the Dead. The dogs are located in New Industries, Cell Block Second Floor, and Eagle Plaza. In order to feed these dogs, you have to kill zombies in front of them.
What’s the death of Orion?
The Death of Orion is a multishot weapon, complete with 45 shots in reserve. Upon firing a shot, the weapon will immediately load the next shot, allowing the weapon to fired similarly to a semi-automatic weapon with a slow firing rate.
Where is the shield in zombies gauntlet?
The shield can be found on either of the 3 floors of the Odin Tower.
Where is Juggernog in der Eisendrache?
You need to head over to the right-hand-side and head inside the armory. Once inside, head straight then head left a little to find the power switch right in front of you. This is pretty much all you need to do in order to turn on the power and find Jug Perk in Der Eisendrache.
How do you get the sword in shadows of evil?
After opening the red symbol door, collect the Sphere and insert it into one of the octopus statues (located around the map). Now kill zombies in close proximity to power the statue. Repeat for each octopus statue. Once all of the statues have been fully charged you can return to the red symbol door to claim the sword.
How do I get Hell’s Redeemer motd?
- Go to the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Survive at least one full round on the Bridge, using only Hell’s Retriever.
- Get at least 30 kills with the Hell’s Retriever on the Bridge.
- Return to the prison.
- Throw Hell’s Retriever into the lava pit.
- Complete the round.
- Enter Afterlife and pick up the upgraded Hell’s Retriever.
Where is double tap on origins?
In Origins, one can acquire Double Tap II for free by spending 30000 points in a match and acquiring it from the Rituals of the Ancients box. It can be drank regardless of how many perks the player already has.