- 1 How do you beat survival endless in Plants vs Zombies?
- 2 How do you beat Plants vs Zombies?
- 3 What kills the Big Zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 4 What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 5 How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
- 6 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 7 How do you kill the Yeti Zombie?
- 8 What is the best plant in PvZ?
- 9 Can you beat pvz2 without spending money?
- 10 How do you get the yeti zombie?
- 11 How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
- 12 How do you beat level 5 9 on plants vs zombies?
- 13 What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
- 14 What is the strongest boss in zombie attack?
- 15 How do you cheat on plants vs zombies?
How do you beat survival endless in Plants vs Zombies?
Plants VS Zombies Survival: Endless 100 Flags Setup
- Step 1: 4 Sunflowers + 1 Cattail + Garden Rake.
- Step 2: Lotsa Sunflowers + 1 more Cattail + Pumpkins + Kernel-Pults.
- Step 3: Twin Sunflowers on Pool.
- Step 4: Gloom-Shrooms on Pool.
- Step 5: 2 Twin Sunflowers + Winter Melons + Cob Cannons.
How do you beat Plants vs Zombies?
20 tips to mastering ‘ Plants vs. Zombies 2’
- Try Plant Food on all the different plants.
- Don’t hoard your Plant Food — using one early on a Sunflower will let you get your defenses up fast.
- It’s smart to use Plant Food to take out a zombie who is carrying Plant Food.
What kills the Big Zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
In the Survival Mode Pool levels (especially Survival: Endless) you can stagger him a bit so that Gloom-shrooms in the Pool kill Gargantuars before they reach ones on dry land. Another way to take out a Gargantuar is to use two Gatling Peas and a Torchwood.
What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
Vs Gargantuar Gargantuar is the toughest, especially the Red Eyes Gargantuar. 2 Cob Cannon kills a normal one. 3 Cob Cannon kills the Red Eyes one. 10 Cob Cannons can make a perfect cycle.
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
How do you kill the Yeti Zombie?
If that proves insufficient, plants capable of firing backwards such as the Split Pea or Starfruit can be planted in front of him or an instant kill like Jalapeno, Squash, or Cherry Bomb. The cobs from the Cob Cannon can also work to one-shot at the Zombie Yeti, and instantly kills him.
What is the best plant in PvZ?
In PvZ 1, the best plants are:
- Sunflower, obviously.
- Gloom shroom, because it is one of the few plants to do area damage, and it does a lot of it.
- Cattail because it has a high damage output and attacks zombies where it’s needed most, and it pops balloons at a moderate cost of 225 sun.
Can you beat pvz2 without spending money?
Zombies 2 Is Free-To-Play That’s Better Without Paying. You can spend five dollars in Plants Vs. Plants Vs. Zombies 2’s micro-transactions were built with the novice casual in mind — folks that couldn’t make it through the game without a little help.
How do you get the yeti zombie?
Adventure mode, round 2- Now that you’ve got a feeling of accomplishment by beating the game, play Adventure mode again. 5. Yeti on 4- Continue playing through the levels until you reach Level 4-10. When you get to the last part of the stage, the Yeti Zombie will appear.
How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
Peashooter Zombie is weaker than a Peashooter because the Peashooter Zombie takes 10 peas, while the Peashooter takes 16 peas to destroy.
How do you beat level 5 9 on plants vs zombies?
Start out by placing two columns of Sunflowers in the back, but do not plant Sunflowers on the second row in the second and fourth columns. Plant Umbrella Leaves there instead. Then, plant Melon-pults in the third columns before the first wave comes. Use Squashes and Potato Mines for rows without Melon-pults.
What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
The most annoying zombies in PvZ 2
- THE TOMB RAISER ZOMBIE. This zombie, like the others on this list, is quite annoying.
- THE IMP CANNON. The Imp Cannon…is a cannon full of imps.
- THE PIANIST ZOMBIE.
- THE EXCAVATOR ZOMBIE.
- THE MECHA-FOOTBALL ZOMBIE.
- THE KING ZOMBIE.
- THE OCTO ZOMBIE.
- THE ALL STAR ZOMBIE (AND THE SUPER FAN IMP)
What is the strongest boss in zombie attack?
Dragon Beast is a boss added in V. 4. It is the 5th and strongest boss in the game.
How do you cheat on plants vs zombies?
- pinata – a shower of candy when a zombie dies.
- trickedout – Alternate Lawn Mower appearance.
- future – Gives zombies futuristic shades.
- dance – Makes the zombies dance.
- sukhbir – toggles the zombie’s call for brains-sound.
- daisies – Zombies leave small daisies behind when killed.
- Mustache – Zombies Now Have Mustaches.