- 1 Where would you go if there was a zombie apocalypse?
- 2 Where should I hide if zombies attack?
- 3 Should you stay in your home during a zombie apocalypse?
- 4 What do you do if you see a zombie?
- 5 What is the zombie virus called?
- 6 Where should you not go in a zombie apocalypse?
- 7 What are zombies afraid of?
- 8 What is the safest country for a zombie apocalypse?
- 9 Where is the best place to survive the apocalypse?
- 10 How do I prepare my house for the apocalypse?
- 11 How can I zombie proof my house?
- 12 What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
- 13 How do you kill a zombie?
- 14 What are the symptoms of a zombie virus?
Where would you go if there was a zombie apocalypse?
One of the safest places to be during a zombie apocalypse is in an underground bunker or bomb shelter.
Where should I hide if zombies attack?
Cornell University researchers suggest that in the event of a zombie outbreak the best place for Americans to hide during the full-scale takeover would be the northern Rocky Mountains – or just about anywhere but a major city.
Should you stay in your home during a zombie apocalypse?
Depending on the nature of the zombie really, undead zombie then staying home is a good idea as long as it’s not a ground level like let’s say you live in a apartment with a door to get in the building then a door to actually get into your home then your pretty much good just barricade real good, they’ll decompose and
What do you do if you see a zombie?
Identify your emergency contacts. Make a list of local contacts like the police, fire department, and your local zombie response team. Also identify an out-of-state contact that you can call during an emergency to let the rest of your family know you are ok. Plan your evacuation route.
What is the zombie virus called?
(The scientists named the virus Pithovirus sibericum because its shape resembled the ancient Greek wine jars called “pithos.”) Fortunately, it appears that the primary threat that this zombie virus poses is to the microscopic amoeba population.
Where should you not go in a zombie apocalypse?
Rhode Island with a survivability score of 14.75 And here it is, Rhode Island is hands down the worst place to survive the zombie apocalypse. Its population density is high, there are no mountains or guns, and, really, not much of anything else that would be useful either.
What are zombies afraid of?
Zombies are afraid of fire, so you will definitely want some fireworks with you. Incendiary grenades, smoke grenades and thermites all sound like a great idea. They will produce lots of bang and fizzle, allowing you to escape.
What is the safest country for a zombie apocalypse?
According to the study, the top ten safest countries during a zombie pandemic are:
- United States.
Where is the best place to survive the apocalypse?
Top 10 best states for surviving a zombie apocalypse
How do I prepare my house for the apocalypse?
The First Steps to Prepping for the Apocalypse
- Creating a Plan.
- Gather Supplies.
- Build a Bug Out Bag.
How can I zombie proof my house?
How to Protect Your Home From a Zombie Invasion
- Install Doors of the Dead.
- Make Sure Windows Are Also Walking-Dead- Proof.
- Remember: Good Fences=Good Zombie Neighbors.
What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
Being aware of these infectious diseases may just help you to avoid your own personal zombie apocalypse. Symptoms usually progress quickly and may be difficult to diagnose right away:
- Muscle soreness.
- Warm and red/purplish or black-spotted skin.
- Ulcers and blisters that erupt on the skin.
- Extreme tiredness.
How do you kill a zombie?
To kill zombies, you need to destroy their brains. The most surefire route is simply lopping off the cranium with a chainsaw, machete, or samurai sword. Mind the follow-through, however – anything less than 100 percent decapitation will just make them angry.
What are the symptoms of a zombie virus?
The symptoms of humans turning into zombies as a result of mad cow include seizures and jerking muscles, delusions and hallucinations, and lack of coordination in physical movement.