- 1 How would you survive a zombie apocalypse with your family?
- 2 Where would you go during a zombie apocalypse?
- 3 What is the best place to survive a zombie apocalypse?
- 4 Can kids survive zombie apocalypse?
- 5 What are zombies afraid of?
- 6 What is the zombie virus called?
- 7 Where should you not go in a zombie apocalypse?
- 8 When was the first zombie apocalypse?
- 9 What should you not do during a zombie apocalypse?
- 10 Is there a plan for a zombie apocalypse?
- 11 How can I zombie proof my house?
- 12 How do you take care of a baby in a zombie apocalypse?
How would you survive a zombie apocalypse with your family?
It is no secret that the zombie apocalypse is coming. Everyone knows it. Just like any virus, these tips will help:
- avoid contact with sick people.
- don’t touch dead/sick animals.
- wash hands thoroughly.
- avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with hands.
- disinfect hard surfaces regularly.
Where would you go during a zombie apocalypse?
Best Places to Hide During a Zombie Apocalypse
- An Island.
- Jail or Prison.
- A Castle.
- A Boat or Yacht.
- A Bank Vault.
- An Underground Bomb Shelter.
- Deep Sea Oil Drilling Platforms.
What is the best place to survive a zombie apocalypse?
Top 10 best states for surviving a zombie apocalypse
Can kids survive zombie apocalypse?
Most TV productions do not have children or even babies that survive the zombie apocalypse … most of them become zombies themselves. In most TV shows, families with children are considered to be the weak link when it comes to surviving a zombie attack. Many are sacrificed or left behind.
What are zombies afraid of?
Zombies are afraid of fire, so you will definitely want some fireworks with you. Incendiary grenades, smoke grenades and thermites all sound like a great idea. They will produce lots of bang and fizzle, allowing you to escape.
What is the zombie virus called?
(The scientists named the virus Pithovirus sibericum because its shape resembled the ancient Greek wine jars called “pithos.”) Fortunately, it appears that the primary threat that this zombie virus poses is to the microscopic amoeba population.
Where should you not go in a zombie apocalypse?
Rhode Island with a survivability score of 14.75 And here it is, Rhode Island is hands down the worst place to survive the zombie apocalypse. Its population density is high, there are no mountains or guns, and, really, not much of anything else that would be useful either.
When was the first zombie apocalypse?
Night was the first of six films in Romero’s Living Dead series. Its first sequel, Dawn of the Dead, was released in 1978. George A. Romero and the modern zombie film (1968–1985)
|Apocalyptic and post- apocalyptic fiction character|
|First appearance||Night of the Living Dead (1968)|
What should you not do during a zombie apocalypse?
- 1.1 1. Underestimate the undead.
- 1.2 2. Forget about mother nature.
- 1.3 3. Disregard stealth.
- 1.4 4. Prolong fighting.
- 1.5 5. Rely on your firearms.
- 1.6 6. Overuse fire.
- 1.7 7. Forget about moral.
- 1.8 8. Trust anyone.
Is there a plan for a zombie apocalypse?
CONPLAN 8888 also known as Counter- Zombie Dominance is a U.S. Department of Defense Strategic Command CONOP document that describes a plan for defending against zombies. The April 30, 2011 document depicts fictional scenarios of zombie attacks as a means of training students in military planning.
How can I zombie proof my house?
One of the simplest ways to combat them is to retrofit your house with stainless-steel doors. Affordable and impenetrable, steel doors can be a living-dead dude’s worst enemy. Best of all, any dents or dings caused by your heathen invaders can be pulled and puttied with an auto-body repair kit.
How do you take care of a baby in a zombie apocalypse?
Make sure you pack practical clothes for Baby; fancy outfits are a no-no, as is anything with frills or that is baggy. Zombies will try to grab onto anything, so clothing that is loose is in danger of being grasped. – Don’t forget your pot of Sudocrem; it’s not only fantastic for Baby, but useful for you as well.