How do you get the Hells Redeemer in bo2?
Steps to obtain the Hell’s Redeemer
- After obtaining the regular Hell’s Retriever, kill approximately ten to fifteen zombies with the Hell’s Retriever.
- Spend at least a round on round 10 or higher using only the Hell’s Retriever on the Golden Gate Bridge, killing at least one zombie with it within that round.
Where is Jug on Der Eisendrache?
You need to head over to the right-hand-side and head inside the armory. Once inside, head straight then head left a little to find the power switch right in front of you. This is pretty much all you need to do in order to turn on the power and find Jug Perk in Der Eisendrache.
How do you get the classified wonder weapon?
You just need to survive three rounds in the Pack-a-Punch area. Don’t leave Area 51, a.k.a. Groom Lake for three full rounds. If you survive that long, a door will clear to the left of the Pack-a-Punch. In the corner of this new area, you’ll find a weapon case that contains the Winter’s Howl Wonder Weapon.
How do you build the Kraken voyage of despair?
To get the Kraken for free, without using the Mystery Box, follow these steps.
- Step #1: Get The Chest Key. Kill a Stoker (large glowing mini-boss special zombie) by shooting the glowing spot.
- Step #2: Open The Random Chest. A chest will spawn in a random location.
- Step #3: Charge The Chest 3 Times.
- Step #4: Find The Kraken.
What’s the death of Orion?
The Death of Orion is a multishot weapon, complete with 45 shots in reserve. Upon firing a shot, the weapon will immediately load the next shot, allowing the weapon to fired similarly to a semi-automatic weapon with a slow firing rate.