- 1 What is the best thing to do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 2 What should I buy for an apocalypse?
- 3 What should you not do during a zombie apocalypse?
- 4 What are zombies afraid of?
- 5 What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 6 What are the top 10 survival items?
- 7 What is the only food that lasts forever?
- 8 What foods are best for an apocalypse?
- 9 Are schools good for a zombie apocalypse?
- 10 What are the odds of surviving a zombie apocalypse?
- 11 Are zombies mindless?
- 12 What do zombies hate the most?
- 13 What is a Zombies weakness?
- 14 Do zombies poop?
What is the best thing to do in a zombie apocalypse?
To ensure you’ll make it through the zombie apocalypse, heed their simple tips.
- Clear the Room.
- Never Turn Your Back on the Enemy.
- The Fine Line.
- Zombies Are the Least of Your Worries.
- Choose Your Weapons Wisely.
- Windows Are Not Your Friend.
- Don’t Get Stuck With A Gas-Guzzler.
- Fight World War Z with TNT.
What should I buy for an apocalypse?
Zombie Apocalypse Gear: 25 Essentials for Survival
- Gerber Apocalypse Kit.
- Tactical Sammich.
- Lifesaver Water Bottle.
- Coleman Expedition First Aid Kit.
- M4 Tactical Crossbow.
- Dead On Annihilator Superhammer.
- Blackhawk S.O.L.A.G. HD Kevlar Gloves.
- 5.11 Tactical Field Ops Watch.
What should you not do during a zombie apocalypse?
- 1.1 1. Underestimate the undead.
- 1.2 2. Forget about mother nature.
- 1.3 3. Disregard stealth.
- 1.4 4. Prolong fighting.
- 1.5 5. Rely on your firearms.
- 1.6 6. Overuse fire.
- 1.7 7. Forget about moral.
- 1.8 8. Trust anyone.
What are zombies afraid of?
Zombies are afraid of fire, so you will definitely want some fireworks with you. Incendiary grenades, smoke grenades and thermites all sound like a great idea. They will produce lots of bang and fizzle, allowing you to escape.
What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
Assess the Situation. The very first thing anyone should do, not just in a zombie apocalypse, but in every disaster situation, is, find out what the hell is going on. Turn on the TV, listen to the radio, call someone, get as much information as you possibly can. Who knows, it could be a bluff.
What are the top 10 survival items?
10 Items to Add to Your Wilderness Survival Kit
- Map & Compass. Technology can be a great tool, especially with GPS, however it’s important to not solely depend on your smartphone when you’re lost in the backcountry.
- First-Aid Kit.
- Signal Mirror.
- Fire Starter.
- Water Purification System.
- Fishing Line and Hooks.
What is the only food that lasts forever?
Honey is known to be one of the only foods that can last forever. This is largely due to the fact that it is made up of sugar, which makes it hard for bacteria or microorganisms to affect the honey.
What foods are best for an apocalypse?
Canned and freeze-dried foods are your new favorites. So are properly-stored whole wheat cereals, nuts, dry pasta, corn, and various other dry edibles. To further build out your pantry, focus on high-energy options like peanut butter, jelly, granola bars, and trail mix.
Are schools good for a zombie apocalypse?
Education. The textbooks and educations supplies will be helpful in the reeducation of survivors in the case of a long term outbreak. They will also allow survivors to research and answer question they might have as well as fix up their shortcomings to become a jack-of-all-trades.
What are the odds of surviving a zombie apocalypse?
Assuming a single zombie spurs the outbreak on Day One, and assuming each zombie has a 90 percent chance of infecting one new victim per day, it would only take 20 days for the infection to become widespread. By the 100th day of the apocalypse, only 181 people on earth will still be alive.
Are zombies mindless?
Zombies Don’t Always Attack The Living In some cultures, including much of the African and Caribbean traditions from which the word “zombie” originated, zombies are more mindless servants that do the (more often bad, but sometimes quite neutral) bidding of a zombie keeper who has possessed them.
What do zombies hate the most?
Zombies hate clowns. They also hate hippies, not to mention zip-lines, penguins, moon penguins, nudists, weddings, sharing, and kittens. They really hate unicorns, and strangely don’t mind Canadians.
What is a Zombies weakness?
Weaknesses: The main weakness of zombies lies with their inability to move fast and their almost non existent reflexes’. Depending on the stage of decay, the skin, muscles, and tissue of zombies can be easily damaged.
Do zombies poop?
No zombies do not poop. Their organs are dead. They keep on eating until it bursts from their stomachs or out their anuses.