- 1 How do you get the glasses in Spaceland zombies?
- 2 How do you beat Spaceland zombies in infinite warfare?
- 3 What happens when you shoot all the targets in zombies in Spaceland?
- 4 What is the best gun in Call of Duty infinite warfare zombies?
- 5 What do shades do in zombies?
- 6 How do you survive in Spaceland zombies?
- 7 Is infinite warfare zombies free?
- 8 How do you get a Headcutter?
- 9 Does zombies in Spaceland have a wonder weapon?
How do you get the glasses in Spaceland zombies?
The sunglasses will drop randomly while killing zombies, and can be picked up by holding the action button. The sunglasses seem pointless at first as they appear to only turn your screen black and white, but they will also reveal hidden objects around the map.
How do you beat Spaceland zombies in infinite warfare?
When killing zombies in the first few rounds, shoot them about five to six times with the starting handgun. Then finish the creatures off with a melee attack to maximize the profits from each kill. Stay at the starting area farming zombies for at least three rounds, and then proceed to the center hub of the park.
What happens when you shoot all the targets in zombies in Spaceland?
Once you have shot down all five hidden targets, head over to the middle of the Astrocade Dance Floor in order to acquire the Battery to build the Dischord.
What is the best gun in Call of Duty infinite warfare zombies?
Much like other weapons, the M1 Grand becomes much more valuable once it’s Pack-a-Punched. The M1 Grand will become the T-Money after its first Pack-a-Punch, which grants a massive increase in ammunition as well as the increased fire spread and hip-fire accuracy that will automatically hit zombies.
What do shades do in zombies?
The Shades allow the player to see the red targets around the map. If the player is injured whilst wearing the Shades, the Shades will be dropped form the player’s inventory to be picked up again from the floor.
How do you survive in Spaceland zombies?
Zombies in Spaceland Beginner’s Guide: Tips for How to Survive
- Open Up Areas Early. When the game starts you will be in a tiny, confined area.
- Conserve Ammo. Otherwise known as “aim for the head”.
- Keep Moving.
- Use the Traps/Power up the Park.
- Buy Powerups.
- Don’t Kill Them All.
- Watch for Easter Eggs, but Don’t Obsess Over Them.
Is infinite warfare zombies free?
Join the Free Trial Play the Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Free Trial to experience Multiplayer (Level Cap 15), Zombies (Level Cap 3), and Campaign (Rising Threat & Black Sky).
How do you get a Headcutter?
The middle part for the Headcutter is a Yeti toy. Simply collect 3 x green coins (random drops from zombies) and deposit them one by one into the Souvenir machine at Polar Peak. The toy will appear as soon as the third green coin is deposited.
Does zombies in Spaceland have a wonder weapon?
As has been tradition for Zombies maps, Zombies in Spaceland in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare features powerful Wonder Weapons that players can unlock to help turn the tide against the undead hordes.