- 1 What is the name of the big zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 2 How do you beat the giant zombie in PvZ?
- 3 Where is the Yeti zombie in PvZ?
- 4 What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 5 What plant can kill Gargantuar?
- 6 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 7 How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
- 8 How do you cheat in Pvz?
- 9 How do you kill a bungee zombie?
- 10 What is the most powerful plant in Pvz?
- 11 How tall can you grow the tree of wisdom?
- 12 What happens when you buy bacon in Pvz?
- 13 What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
- 14 What is the most expensive plant in PvZ?
- 15 What is the strongest boss in zombie attack?
What is the name of the big zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
Gargantuar is a recurring character within the Plants vs. Zombies franchise. Gargantuars are identified easily by their large muscles, usually holding a large weapon, their huge structure, and aggressive faces, and usually have high health and ways to instantly kill plants.
How do you beat the giant zombie in PvZ?
Snow Peas in the front row to slow them down, then lots of firepower. You’ll need 2 bombs to kill him if that’s all you use. If you take both the jalapeno and the cherry bomb, you can use those, but then lengthy cooldown will prevent you from using that combo if you get more than one.
Where is the Yeti zombie in PvZ?
Adventure mode, round 2- Now that you’ve got a feeling of accomplishment by beating the game, play Adventure mode again. 5. Yeti on 4- Continue playing through the levels until you reach Level 4-10. When you get to the last part of the stage, the Yeti Zombie will appear.
What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
What plant can kill Gargantuar?
Hitting a Gargantuar with a Squash, followed by a Jalapeno kills him fast, and prevents the Imp from doing serious damage.
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
Vs Gargantuar Gargantuar is the toughest, especially the Red Eyes Gargantuar. 2 Cob Cannon kills a normal one. 3 Cob Cannon kills the Red Eyes one. 10 Cob Cannons can make a perfect cycle.
How do you cheat in Pvz?
- pinata – a shower of candy when a zombie dies.
- trickedout – Alternate Lawn Mower appearance.
- future – Gives zombies futuristic shades.
- dance – Makes the zombies dance.
- sukhbir – toggles the zombie’s call for brains-sound.
- daisies – Zombies leave small daisies behind when killed.
- Mustache – Zombies Now Have Mustaches.
How do you kill a bungee zombie?
In Versus Mode, a good way to quickly get rid of your opponent’s Bungee Zombie is to plant a Squash or a Chomper behind the targeted plant, effectively and cheaply eliminating Bungee Zombies.
What is the most powerful plant in Pvz?
Melon-pult: Quite possibly the best plant in the game. The plant is not only an incredibly powerful weapon; it also does splash damage!
How tall can you grow the tree of wisdom?
2,147,483,647 feet is the maximum height of the Tree of Wisdom.
What happens when you buy bacon in Pvz?
The bacon can also be unlocked in the shop after buying the ninth seed slot and it will cost $50. When it is clicked on, a message will appear saying: “It won’t help against the zombies, but everyone loves bacon!” After the first purchase, the bacon’s cost will be raised to $500.
What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
The most annoying zombies in PvZ 2
- THE TOMB RAISER ZOMBIE. This zombie, like the others on this list, is quite annoying.
- THE IMP CANNON. The Imp Cannon…is a cannon full of imps.
- THE PIANIST ZOMBIE.
- THE EXCAVATOR ZOMBIE.
- THE MECHA-FOOTBALL ZOMBIE.
- THE KING ZOMBIE.
- THE OCTO ZOMBIE.
- THE ALL STAR ZOMBIE (AND THE SUPER FAN IMP)
What is the most expensive plant in PvZ?
Cornucopia is the most expensive plant card in the game, costing 10 sun to play. Thus, it is also the only plant that cannot be transformed into another plant by Molekale.
What is the strongest boss in zombie attack?
Dragon Beast is a boss added in V. 4. It is the 5th and strongest boss in the game.