- 1 Who is the strongest zombie in pvz2?
- 2 How do you beat Mecha football zombie?
- 3 How do you stop the football zombie in pvz2?
- 4 How do you beat Medusa zombie?
- 5 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 6 What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
- 7 How do you counter Jester zombies?
- 8 How do you beat the turquoise skull zombie?
- 9 What is a red eyed Gargantuar?
- 10 How many peas does it take to kill a football zombie?
- 11 How much health does a Gargantuar have?
- 12 How do you stop digger zombies?
- 13 What is the best plant in Pvz 2?
- 14 How do you kill squid zombies?
Who is the strongest zombie in pvz2?
Troglobite is a zombie that first appears in Frostbite Caves. He is a strong zombie that pushes three ice blocks across the lawn.
How do you beat Mecha football zombie?
Use Spikeweed or Spikerock (which he cannot push) in conjunction with Chard Guard and other slowing plants to damage the Mecha – Football Zombie and keep him at bay until he breaks down.
How do you stop the football zombie in pvz2?
If the player wishes to defeat an All-Star Zombie quickly, instant-use plants like Cherry Bomb can do well to defeat him instantly. Magnifying Grass can also work, as it takes only two shots from Magnifying Grass to defeat an All-Star Zombie.
How do you beat Medusa zombie?
Besides preventing her from pushing the statues, you can defeat her by using certain edible plants such as Chili Bean. If she is pushing statues, plants like Hot Date, Sweet Potato, and Garlic can divert her.
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
The most annoying zombies in PvZ 2
- THE TOMB RAISER ZOMBIE. This zombie, like the others on this list, is quite annoying.
- THE IMP CANNON. The Imp Cannon…is a cannon full of imps.
- THE PIANIST ZOMBIE.
- THE EXCAVATOR ZOMBIE.
- THE MECHA-FOOTBALL ZOMBIE.
- THE KING ZOMBIE.
- THE OCTO ZOMBIE.
- THE ALL STAR ZOMBIE (AND THE SUPER FAN IMP)
How do you counter Jester zombies?
To defeat the Jester Zombie, the player should use area-of-effect plants, instant-kill plants, splash damage plants, plants that utilize non-physical projectiles, etc.
How do you beat the turquoise skull zombie?
Guacodile can help stop these zombies, as they begin to rush when Turquoise Skull Zombie shoots them with its laser. Ghost Pepper can also be useful to defeat this zombie and a group of Lost City zombies. Kernel-pult may be useful to stop these zombies, but only when you have two or three columns of them.
What is a red eyed Gargantuar?
Giga- gargantuar is the second-strongest zombie in Plants vs. Zombies, after Dr. Zomboss. It is a Gargantuar with red eyes that is only seen in Survival: Endless, Survival: Day (Endless), Survival: Night (Endless), Survival: Fog (Endless), Survival: Roof (Endless), Co-op Endless, and Last Stand Endless (mobile only).
How many peas does it take to kill a football zombie?
|Gatling Pea Zombie *||10||Shoots four peas at a time to plants|
|Tall-nut Zombie *||120 (110 for Tall-nut)||Has a very high health|
|Squash Zombie *||10||Squashes the first plant it meets|
|Jalapeno Zombie *||17||Destroys a whole lane of plants when it explodes|
How much health does a Gargantuar have?
The Gargantuar absorbs 3000 damage per shot and his appearance changes after 1000 and 2000 damage per shot before dying at 3000 damage per shot or two instant kills. The Gargantuar throws his Imp at 1500 damage per shot or one instant kill.
How do you stop digger zombies?
Digger Zombie doesn’t target the player, instead digging to the end of the lawn and eating plants from behind, though he can be stopped by a Magnet-shroom, forcefully ejecting him from the ground and temporarily stunning him.
What is the best plant in Pvz 2?
List of the best plants in Plants vs Zombies 2
- Cold Snapdragon.
- Dusk Lobber.
- Shrinking Violet.
- Primal Wall-nut. All I can say is “it survives several Gargantuar blasts.” It also has a fast recharge and costs 25 more sun.
- Spring Bean. Worse in the Chinese version.
How do you kill squid zombies?
Using Plant Food on it will ensure he gets buttered. Kill him quickly, as he can bind up an unlimited number of plants. This could result in all plants being bound up and lead to you using tons of coins for Power Ups and Plant Food to kill the Octo Zombie and remove the octopi.