- 1 What is a good name for a zombie?
- 2 How do you make a unique zombie story?
- 3 How do you start a zombie story?
- 4 What is the scientific name for zombie?
- 5 What is a scary name?
- 6 What are some cool names?
- 7 How do you describe a zombie?
- 8 How do you make a good apocalypse story?
- 9 How do you begin a story?
- 10 How long would there be a zombie apocalypse?
- 11 What do I need for the zombie apocalypse?
- 12 How do you kill a zombie?
- 13 What are zombies afraid of?
- 14 Do zombies poop?
What is a good name for a zombie?
While the wider Walking Dead universe has even more zombie -monikers, here are 13 ways of saying “walker” on the show.
- COLD BODIES.
- DEAD ONES.
How do you make a unique zombie story?
Brandon’s Top 10 Tips for Writing Zombie Fiction
- Invest in your characters.
- Take your story into uncharted territory.
- Remember that humans can be scary, too.
- Read widely, both in and out of the zombie genre.
- Develop your vision for the “new world.”
- When you get stuck, follow your instincts.
How do you start a zombie story?
7 Post-Apocalyptic Zombie Story Ideas
- Turn your protagonist into a “reluctant guardian.”
- Tell it from the zombie’s point of view.
- Foreshadow the outbreak, and then start a “countdown.”
- Blend the military science fiction and zombie genres.
- Follow new recruits through a boot camp experience.
What is the scientific name for zombie?
Zombie Virus (Pithovirus sibericum)
What is a scary name?
- Arachna. Spider Woman.
- Banshee. Screaming Spirit.
- Barnabas. First name of vampire from TV show (soon to be movie) “Dark Shadows”
- Beelzebub. Another name for Devil.
- Betelgeuse. Scary spirit – don’t say it 3 times!
- Blair. From the movie The Blair Witch Project.
- Bloody Mary. Ghost Legend.
- Blackbeard. Pirate Ghost.
What are some cool names?
Cool Baby Names
How do you describe a zombie?
Here are some adjectives for zombie: rotten female, bloodless, featureless, bloodless featureless, particularly mindless, tattered and slimy, gaunt but halfway handsome, now unguided, extremely corny, normal animated, especially revolting, egotistical super, bigger or older, ally mcbeal, mockingly irreverent, lone,
How do you make a good apocalypse story?
Decide what kind of apocalyptic story it is: before the world ended, while the world ended, or after the world ended. Decide why the world ended and how: plague, nuclear war, aliens contact, etc. Decide how your character(s) survived the apocalypse (e.g. immune).
How do you begin a story?
10 good ways to start a story
- Spark a reader’s interest. At the start of a story, all you want is for readers to read on.
- Put a character in a setting.
- Introduce a main character.
- Start with action.
- Hook them in.
- Make it clear.
- Have a distinctive voice.
- Make it dynamic.
How long would there be a zombie apocalypse?
There are 13 days until Zombie Apocalypse.
What do I need for the zombie apocalypse?
Zombie Apocalypse Gear
- A solid tactical knife.
- Emergency water filter or water filtration packets for fresh water.
- First aid kit.
- A tactical watch.
- A good pair of Gore-Tex boots.
How do you kill a zombie?
To kill zombies, you need to destroy their brains. The most surefire route is simply lopping off the cranium with a chainsaw, machete, or samurai sword. Mind the follow-through, however – anything less than 100 percent decapitation will just make them angry.
What are zombies afraid of?
Zombies are afraid of fire, so you will definitely want some fireworks with you. Incendiary grenades, smoke grenades and thermites all sound like a great idea. They will produce lots of bang and fizzle, allowing you to escape.
Do zombies poop?
No zombies do not poop. Their organs are dead. They keep on eating until it bursts from their stomachs or out their anuses.