- 1 How do I make my clothes look like zombie clothes?
- 2 How do you make clothes dirty for costumes?
- 3 How do you make a zombie costume look dirty?
- 4 How do you dress as a zombie?
- 5 What clothes to wear in a zombie apocalypse?
- 6 What colors do you use for zombie makeup?
- 7 How do you make fake sweat stains?
- 8 How do you make clothes look apocalyptic?
How do I make my clothes look like zombie clothes?
Use a spritz bottle filled with water and a few drops of brown or black food coloring, coffee, or black tea to make your clothes look old. This works best on lighter colors to make clothing seem dingy, dirty, and worn.
How do you make clothes dirty for costumes?
A really easy way to make it look dirty is to get some canned shoe polish (the Kiwi kind is great). Use a stiff brush and brush it onto the shirt and really rub it into the fabric. Start with a light layer and then work up from there. Because it’s a wax, you don’t want too much because it will rub off on things.
How do you make a zombie costume look dirty?
In order to make the zombie costume sufficiently dirty – looking, fill a spray bottle with coffee and spray it all over the costume and any accessories. Make sure to do it in a way that it’s fairly blotchy and uneven with some areas more dirty – looking than others.
How do you dress as a zombie?
How to dress as a scary zombie for Halloween on a budget
- Step 1: Rummage through your wardrobe. Start by looking through your wardrobe for old, unloved clothing that you’d be willing to modify and use for a costume.
- Step 2: Artificially age your clothes.
- Step 3: Distressing.
- Step 4: Add some fake blood!
- Step 5: Make-up.
What clothes to wear in a zombie apocalypse?
A camo hat and a regular ball hat, goggles or glasses, a bandanna, cotton undershirt, thin t-shirt, medium or large backpack, underpants, cargo pants of any type, a “battle belt”, wool socks, and jungle boots. Extra stuff like wet shoes, gaiters, a jacket, extra shorts, and gloves are kept in the backpack.
What colors do you use for zombie makeup?
Get the right skin tone: keep it muted – never use red, blue or green. Some pre-made zombie makeup kits are good, but the colors are usually a little weird. Instead, use a water-based makeup called Aquacolor. Put a sponge in water and apply the yellowish-brown base color so that it pales you out.
How do you make fake sweat stains?
-When using Fullers Earth, mix three parts glycerin or baby oil with one part water in a spray bottle. Apply to the desired area then apply Fullers Earth. This will keep the “dust” on the garment/fabric. -Use glycerin or baby oil in a spray bottle to make sweat stains.
How do you make clothes look apocalyptic?
How to Make a Post Apocalypse Costume
- Gather the clothing for your basic outfit. Select clothing items that are dull and weathered.
- Dirty your clothing items to give them a weathered look.
- Add functional accessories to further develop your look.
- Style your hair to fit the post – apocalyptic setting.
- Apply makeup to complete your look.