- 1 What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
- 2 Can bungee zombies grab cob cannons?
- 3 How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
- 4 How do you beat the bug zombie?
- 5 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 6 How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
- 7 Do Blovers get rid of bungee zombies?
- 8 What plants fight off balloon zombies?
- 9 How do you stop digger zombies?
- 10 What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
- 11 What is the strongest zombie in PvZ?
- 12 What is the strongest plant in PvZ?
- 13 What is the weakness of a zombie?
- 14 How do you kill the giant zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 15 How do you beat the bug bot Imp?
What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
Hitting a Gargantuar with a Squash, followed by a Jalapeno kills him fast, and prevents the Imp from doing serious damage. A charged Potato Mine will deal damage to the Gargantuar when he crushes it.
Can bungee zombies grab cob cannons?
Bungee Zombies can be handled pretty easily. Take caution of Pogo Zombies. They’re fast and can jump over the cob cannons. The Winter Melons and the Gloom-shroom should kill them.
How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
By placing a Puff-shroom in front of a slowed Giga- gargantuar, and immediately placing an Imitater Puff-shroom once the previous one is destroyed, the Giga- gargantuar will be unable to move at all – or at least move incredibly slowly.
How do you beat the bug zombie?
The Kernel-pult’s butter can destroy the bug instantly, while using Blover or Hurrikale will kill both the zombie and the bug, just like all other flying zombies. Additionally, Tall-nut and Infi-nut’s shield can stop it from moving.
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
Peashooter Zombie is weaker than a Peashooter because the Peashooter Zombie takes 10 peas, while the Peashooter takes 16 peas to destroy.
Do Blovers get rid of bungee zombies?
2 Fume + 1 Gloom + Ice 6 Gloom-shrooms can 100% kill bungee zombies, since each of them inflicts 80 damage per 1.9 seconds.
What plants fight off balloon zombies?
Balloon Zombie floats with a balloon, hovering over both plants and projectiles, but the balloon can be popped with a spike, fired by Cactus and Cattail. Along with this, Balloon Zombie can also be killed by an explosive plant (except for Potato Mine) or blown away by Blover.
How do you stop digger zombies?
Digger Zombie doesn’t target the player, instead digging to the end of the lawn and eating plants from behind, though he can be stopped by a Magnet-shroom, forcefully ejecting him from the ground and temporarily stunning him.
What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
The most annoying zombies in PvZ 2
- THE TOMB RAISER ZOMBIE. This zombie, like the others on this list, is quite annoying.
- THE IMP CANNON. The Imp Cannon…is a cannon full of imps.
- THE PIANIST ZOMBIE.
- THE EXCAVATOR ZOMBIE.
- THE MECHA-FOOTBALL ZOMBIE.
- THE KING ZOMBIE.
- THE OCTO ZOMBIE.
- THE ALL STAR ZOMBIE (AND THE SUPER FAN IMP)
What is the strongest zombie in PvZ?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
What is the strongest plant in PvZ?
Melon-pult: Quite possibly the best plant in the game. The plant is not only an incredibly powerful weapon; it also does splash damage!
What is the weakness of a zombie?
Consensus zombies have only one weak spot: The brain. You must attack the brain. There is no other way to bring them down. Editors must load their weapons with the best ammunition they can find and fire as quickly and accurately as they can, directly towards the brain of the consensus zombie.
How do you kill the giant zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
Snow Peas in the front row to slow them down, then lots of firepower. You’ll need 2 bombs to kill him if that’s all you use. If you take both the jalapeno and the cherry bomb, you can use those, but then lengthy cooldown will prevent you from using that combo if you get more than one.
How do you beat the bug bot Imp?
When ambushing you from the sky, the Bug Bot Imps can be also blown away from the Blover, but as they land on the ground immediately after the ” Bot Swarm!” message pops up, your timing must be spot-on. Using Shrinking Violet can defeat them instantly like other Imps, as they will be shrunken into oblivion.