- 1 How do you beat Zombie Gunship?
- 2 How do you fuse a weapon in Zombie Gunship?
- 3 How do you get XP in ZG survival?
- 4 What do stars mean in ZG survival?
- 5 How do you kill a heavy Titan?
- 6 What is BHOT mode in Zombie Gunship?
- 7 What happens when you fuse weapons in ZG survival?
- 8 How do you get stars on survival ZG?
- 9 How do you fuse guns in survival ZG?
How do you beat Zombie Gunship?
These tips include how to fuse weapons, loot buildings, and keep your base safe from zombie attacks.
- Upgrade the Base.
- Scrap, Boost, and Fuse Weapons.
- Complete Missions & Objectives.
- Scavenge for Resources.
- Open Crates.
How do you fuse a weapon in Zombie Gunship?
Once you have reached the maximum boost level for a weapon, it can be fused with other weapons of the same star rating to gain additional stars and improve its traits. If you see a gatling gun icon appear above your Hangar, it means you have a max level weapon in your inventory that’s ready to be fused.
How do you get XP in ZG survival?
As players complete campaign missions, they gain Experience Points ( XP ) which accumulate for the player to level up in rank. Rank levels unlock new weapons, further mission zones and HQ upgrades. Note: Weapons marked “ * “ are not available from common crates, only by purchase or special event prizes.
What do stars mean in ZG survival?
The higher the star rating of your weapons, the higher their maximum level. Once a weapon reaches max level, it can be fused with other weapons of the same star rating in order to gain additional stars.
How do you kill a heavy Titan?
How To Kill
- Gunship Sniper are effective.
- Heavy Cannons are a good alternative.
- Most troop weapons are ineffective, except for marksman and M60.
- GBU / KH-29 can help, but rocket pods are not effective.
- Lead the target with cannons so the round hits between the feet.
What is BHOT mode in Zombie Gunship?
During a round, tap “WHOT” (white hot mode ) or ” BHOT ” (black hot mode ) at the top. In WHOT mode, the night vision camera shows humans (warm blooded) in white and zombies (cold blooded) in black. You can invert the mode to BHOT at any time which shows zombies in white and humans in black.
What happens when you fuse weapons in ZG survival?
Fusing weapons allows you to increase your weapon’s star rating (and thus its maximum level). You first need to reach the maximum level for the weapon you wish to fuse. Next, you need a certain number of weapons of the same star rating as the weapon you wish to improve.
How do you get stars on survival ZG?
You can increase the amount of stars by reaching max lvl of that weapon and then “sacrifice” weapons with the same amount of stars (called fusing). The amount of weapons required is equal to the amount of stars of the fused weapon. (A 1 star weapon needs another 1 star weapon, a 2 weapon needs two 2 star weapons etc.)
How do you fuse guns in survival ZG?
How Do You Fuse? ☀As you boost a weapon, the maximum level is capped by the number of stars: ⭐️=maximum level 10, ⭐️⭐️=maximum level 20, ⭐️⭐️⭐️=maximum level 30, etc. Select the weapons you want to use and then press the FUSE button (which shows the metal cost ).