Where is the handle in radioactive thing?
The handle is actually in the opposite direction of the Diner. Take that path, which ends at the beach. Off in the distance, you’ll see the Radioactive Thing, but don’t worry about it.
Can you beat zombies in Spaceland?
Like most Zombies maps, Zombies in Spaceland features an elaborate Easter Egg that players can complete for in-game rewards and an achievement. With the preceding tips and tricks in mind, players should have no trouble conquering the Zombies in Spaceland map for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
How do you mix chemicals in Attack of the Radioactive?
- Mix #1: Vodka + Pennies = Acetaldehyde.
- Mix #2: Quarters + Racing Fuel = Formaldehyde.
- Mix #3: Acetaldehyde + Formaldehyde = Aldehyde Sludge.
- Final Mix: Aldehyde Sludge + Nail Polish Remover = 3/4-Di-Nitroxy-Methyl-Propane.
How do I summon Elvira again?
How To Summon Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
- #1. Talk to Elvira (Interact) in the TV Studio.
- #2. Collect the Spell Book in the Spawn Room Diner area.
- #3. Return the Spell Book to Elvira, and she’ll trade you a green vial.
- #4. To collect slime, kill soldiers that are infected with the green stuff… so any zombie.