- 1 Where do I build Shield der Eisendrache?
- 2 Where is Jug on Der Eisendrache?
- 3 Where are the parts for the Zombie Shield?
- 4 How do you get the sword in shadows of evil?
- 5 What are the special items in shadows of evil?
- 6 Can you have two bows in der Eisendrache?
- 7 How do you get the Hells Redeemer in bo2?
- 8 Where is double tap on origins?
Where do I build Shield der Eisendrache?
Der Eisendrache Right side of the Research Room’s entrance. Placed left to a corpse of a Radio Operator in the tower. Next to the staircase leading up the Clock Tower. Above the Pack-a-Punch Machine teleporter platform, accessible with Anti-Gravity active.
Where is Jug on Der Eisendrache?
You need to head over to the right-hand-side and head inside the armory. Once inside, head straight then head left a little to find the power switch right in front of you. This is pretty much all you need to do in order to turn on the power and find Jug Perk in Der Eisendrache.
Where are the parts for the Zombie Shield?
It is made of parts found around the Diner bus stop in Green Run (and built on the workbench in the garage), parts found around the Docks in Mob of the Dead, parts in the trenches in Origins and parts found in the labs in Zetsubou No Shima.
How do you get the sword in shadows of evil?
After opening the red symbol door, collect the Sphere and insert it into one of the octopus statues (located around the map). Now kill zombies in close proximity to power the statue. Repeat for each octopus statue. Once all of the statues have been fully charged you can return to the red symbol door to claim the sword.
What are the special items in shadows of evil?
- Summoning Key: Found on Easy Street in a wooden crate in the back of a truck.
- Golden Fountain Pen: Found in Junction in a wooden crate.
- Detective’s Badge: Found in the Canal District.
- Championship Belt: Found in the Waterfront District.
- Hairpiece: Found in the Footlight District.
Can you have two bows in der Eisendrache?
You definitely can. I’ve done the fire bow with the wolf bow entirely. Storm bow that may be an issue, but not the fire bow. Switch back to your wrath of the ancients for the steps of the next bow.
How do you get the Hells Redeemer in bo2?
Steps to obtain the Hell’s Redeemer
- After obtaining the regular Hell’s Retriever, kill approximately ten to fifteen zombies with the Hell’s Retriever.
- Spend at least a round on round 10 or higher using only the Hell’s Retriever on the Golden Gate Bridge, killing at least one zombie with it within that round.
Where is double tap on origins?
In Origins, one can acquire Double Tap II for free by spending 30000 points in a match and acquiring it from the Rituals of the Ancients box. It can be drank regardless of how many perks the player already has.