- 1 What is the best thing to do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 2 What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse?
- 3 What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
- 4 Can a kid survive a zombie apocalypse?
- 5 What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 6 What are zombies afraid of?
- 7 What should you not do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 8 What is the best food for a zombie apocalypse?
- 9 What should I buy for an apocalypse?
- 10 What is the zombie virus called?
- 11 When was the first zombie apocalypse?
- 12 How do you take care of a baby in a zombie apocalypse?
What is the best thing to do in a zombie apocalypse?
To ensure you’ll make it through the zombie apocalypse, heed their simple tips.
- Clear the Room.
- Never Turn Your Back on the Enemy.
- The Fine Line.
- Zombies Are the Least of Your Worries.
- Choose Your Weapons Wisely.
- Windows Are Not Your Friend.
- Don’t Get Stuck With A Gas-Guzzler.
- Fight World War Z with TNT.
What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse?
Zombie Apocalypse Gear
- A solid tactical knife.
- Emergency water filter or water filtration packets for fresh water.
- First aid kit.
- A tactical watch.
- A good pair of Gore-Tex boots.
What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
Being aware of these infectious diseases may just help you to avoid your own personal zombie apocalypse. Symptoms usually progress quickly and may be difficult to diagnose right away:
- Muscle soreness.
- Warm and red/purplish or black-spotted skin.
- Ulcers and blisters that erupt on the skin.
- Extreme tiredness.
Can a kid survive a zombie apocalypse?
Most TV productions do not have children or even babies that survive the zombie apocalypse … most of them become zombies themselves. In most TV shows, families with children are considered to be the weak link when it comes to surviving a zombie attack. I think it is possible for a few children to survive.
What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
Assess the Situation. The very first thing anyone should do, not just in a zombie apocalypse, but in every disaster situation, is, find out what the hell is going on. Turn on the TV, listen to the radio, call someone, get as much information as you possibly can. Who knows, it could be a bluff.
What are zombies afraid of?
Zombies are afraid of fire, so you will definitely want some fireworks with you. Incendiary grenades, smoke grenades and thermites all sound like a great idea. They will produce lots of bang and fizzle, allowing you to escape.
What should you not do in a zombie apocalypse?
When in a Zombie apocalypse. DON’T –
- Underestimate the undead. Most people tend to underestimate the undead, surely that will get you killed.
- Forget about mother nature.
- Disregard stealth.
- Prolong fighting.
- Rely on your firearms.
- Overuse fire.
- Forget about moral.
- Trust anyone.
What is the best food for a zombie apocalypse?
Energy/Cereal/Granola Bars Some combination of energy bars, cereal bars or granola bars is a must have. Anyone prepared for zombie apocalypse should have cases of these in the pantry – they are packed full of energy and nutrients, last basically forever, and travel extremely well.
What should I buy for an apocalypse?
8 Items You Need to Survive the Apocalypse
- First Aid Supplies.
- Camping Stove With Gas.
- A Pulaski Axe.
- Dry Food.
- Water Purification Supplies.
- Potassium Iodide. The biggest danger of a nuclear war is getting melted in the initial blast.
What is the zombie virus called?
(The scientists named the virus Pithovirus sibericum because its shape resembled the ancient Greek wine jars called “pithos.”) Fortunately, it appears that the primary threat that this zombie virus poses is to the microscopic amoeba population.
When was the first zombie apocalypse?
Night was the first of six films in Romero’s Living Dead series. Its first sequel, Dawn of the Dead, was released in 1978. George A. Romero and the modern zombie film (1968–1985)
|Apocalyptic and post- apocalyptic fiction character|
|First appearance||Night of the Living Dead (1968)|
How do you take care of a baby in a zombie apocalypse?
Make sure you pack practical clothes for Baby; fancy outfits are a no-no, as is anything with frills or that is baggy. Zombies will try to grab onto anything, so clothing that is loose is in danger of being grasped. – Don’t forget your pot of Sudocrem; it’s not only fantastic for Baby, but useful for you as well.