- 1 What zombies map has the easiest Easter egg?
- 2 What zombies maps have Easter eggs?
- 3 Can you do the SOE Easter egg solo?
- 4 What is the hardest Zombie Easter egg?
- 5 Is there an Easter egg on Shi No Numa?
- 6 How many players do you need for Zombies Easter eggs?
- 7 Did WAW zombies have Easter eggs?
- 8 Can you get the RK5 starting pistol solo?
- 9 Can you get the summoning key solo?
- 10 Which Black Ops 2 Easter eggs can be done solo?
- 11 Which zombie map is hardest?
- 12 What is the best zombie map?
- 13 What is the best zombies easter egg?
What zombies map has the easiest Easter egg?
Featured in multiple zombies maps, but best known for its use in the Zombies mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops 1, the Teddy Bear Easter Egg is one of the most well-known and easiest Easter eggs to date.
What zombies maps have Easter eggs?
Note that the Zombies Mode easter eggs from World at War are also found in the Black Ops remakes.
- Nacht Der Untoten.
- Shi no Numa.
- Kino der Toten.
- Dead Ops Arcade.
- Call of the Dead.
Can you do the SOE Easter egg solo?
Unlike Easter Egg featured in zombies mode in earlier COD games, the Easter Egg in Shadows of Evil can easily be completed in solo mode. There are no longer steps involving teammates standing on specific platforms. There are a total of four rituals that you need to complete for the first step.
What is the hardest Zombie Easter egg?
Call of Duty Zombies: 10 Most Difficult Easter Egg Steps In Franchise History
- 4 Sophia Challenges (Gorod Krovi)
- 5 Gramophone Step (The Final Reich)
- 6 Dials Step (Voyage Of Despair)
- 7 Payphone Step (Shaolin Shuffle)
- 8 Mahjong Tiles Step (Die Rise)
- 9 G-Strike Step (Origins)
- 10 Floating Ball Step (Moon)
Is there an Easter egg on Shi No Numa?
Shi No Numa | All Easter Eggs Guide. There are lots of Easter eggs and mini-quests you can complete by interacting with objects around the Shi No Numa map — you can earn bonus power-ups, unlock secret areas of the map, and generally explore lots of secrets.
How many players do you need for Zombies Easter eggs?
Any EE you can play solo you can do 2 player. Mob is also 2 player.
Did WAW zombies have Easter eggs?
Call of Duty’s first ever Zombies mode, in Treyarch’s World at War, still holds Easter Eggs no player has found. Talking to IGN, Treyarch’s Director of Zombies, Jason Blundell said that there are “absolutely” still hidden surprises in every Zombies map so far, all the way back to the original mode.
Can you get the RK5 starting pistol solo?
If you do SoE which is a 4 player Easter Egg only, then do Der Eisendrache, Zetsubou no Shima, Gorod Krovi, and Revelations and do their respective easter eggs all in Solo then you will unlock the RK5 on spawn with full ammo, as well as the MR6 with full ammo.
Can you get the summoning key solo?
Basically does killing the shadow man on solo gives you the summoning key icon on the map selection menu? Sadly, no. I haven’t checked since patch 1.10 though. Ah damnit.
Which Black Ops 2 Easter eggs can be done solo?
None of the main story Easter eggs can be done solo. The minimum is two players and that’s only in Tranzit and Mob of the Dead, Die Rise and Buried require 4.
Which zombie map is hardest?
Call of Duty Zombies: The 5 Hardest Maps In The Series (& 5 Of The Easiest)
- 1 Easiest: Buried.
- 2 Hardest: Five.
- 3 Easiest: Revelations.
- 4 Hardest: Shangri-La.
- 5 Easiest: Ascension.
- 6 Hardest: Call Of The Dead.
- 7 Easiest: Tag Der Toten.
- 8 Hardest: Verruckt.
What is the best zombie map?
Top 10 Call of Duty Zombies Maps
- Der Riese. There is a reason why Treyarch have remastered Der Riese twice since its original debut in World at War.
- Nacht der Untoten.
- Kino der Toten.
- Call of the Dead.
- Mob of the Dead.
What is the best zombies easter egg?
Call of Duty Zombies: The 5 Best Easter Eggs (& 5 Of The Worst)
- 1 Worst: Die Rise.
- 2 Best: Origins.
- 3 Worst: TranZit (Maxis Side)
- 4 Best: Der Eisendrache.
- 5 Worst: Shangri-La.
- 6 Best: Call Of The Dead.
- 7 Worst: Mob Of The Dead.
- 8 Best: Moon.