How do you dress up as a zombie?
- Apply makeup. You can use makeup to create the illusion of a deathly pallor.
- Mess up your hair. Try to make your hair look like you just rolled out of a grave.
- Make fake blood. For one fluid cup (probably more than you’ll ever use), do this:
- Apply fake blood.
- Get your costume looking right.
- Act zombie -like.
What colors do you use for zombie makeup?
Get the right skin tone: keep it muted – never use red, blue or green. Some pre-made zombie makeup kits are good, but the colors are usually a little weird. Instead, use a water-based makeup called Aquacolor. Put a sponge in water and apply the yellowish-brown base color so that it pales you out.
What zombie makeup should I buy?
Three Popular Zombie Makeup Ideas
- White cream makeup to use as your base foundation.
- Grey cream makeup to use over the white to create a realistic corpse-like skin tone.
- Light powder.
- Dark eye shadow and eyeliner to create a sunken eye look.
- Cream makeup in red, black and green.
How do you do green zombie makeup?
Black And Green Zombie Start with a layer of primer and concealer all over their face. Then, use black and green eyeshadows for a ghoulish look. Layer a different shade of green over the darker colors and blend. Then, use a light color (like white or gray) and apply there wherever the dark colors aren’t.