What do you need to do zombie makeup?
Three Popular Zombie Makeup Ideas
- White cream makeup to use as your base foundation.
- Grey cream makeup to use over the white to create a realistic corpse-like skin tone.
- Light powder.
- Dark eye shadow and eyeliner to create a sunken eye look.
- Cream makeup in red, black and green.
How do you dress up as a zombie?
- Apply makeup. You can use makeup to create the illusion of a deathly pallor.
- Mess up your hair. Try to make your hair look like you just rolled out of a grave.
- Make fake blood. For one fluid cup (probably more than you’ll ever use), do this:
- Apply fake blood.
- Get your costume looking right.
- Act zombie -like.
How do you face paint a zombie step by step?
- Using a sponge, cover the face in white paint. Then, mix some white with a touch of black and dab the grey on the head, chin and cheek.
- Mix some more grey and paint darker circles around the eyes.
- Using a thin brush and some white paint, add some crooked teeth to the black triangle on the left cheek.
What color is zombie skin?
Unlike his original black and white “Night of the Living Dead,” Romero was able to produce Dawn in color. Zombies in the film had a distinctive blue-green hue to them. Of course, Frankenstein’s monster (a zombie of sorts) is also often depicted as having green skin.
What colors do you use for zombie makeup?
Get the right skin tone: keep it muted – never use red, blue or green. Some pre-made zombie makeup kits are good, but the colors are usually a little weird. Instead, use a water-based makeup called Aquacolor. Put a sponge in water and apply the yellowish-brown base color so that it pales you out.
How can I be a cute zombie for Halloween?
eyes, apply moss-green shadow from the inner corners up to browbone and along your lids and lower lashlines. Line eyes, then add spidery false lashes. To fake a bloody mouth, use black liner on the inner half of your lips, then add a dark wine gloss on top.