- 1 How do you turn a zombie villager into a golden apple?
- 2 Can zombie villagers turn other villagers?
- 3 Why can’t I cure a zombie villager?
- 4 How do you cure a zombie villager in bedrock?
- 5 Can you cure a zombie villager with just a golden apple?
- 6 How do you make a weakness of a villager potion?
- 7 How do you make villagers cheaper?
- 8 How do you get a mending villager?
- 9 How long do cured villager discounts last?
- 10 What workstations do villagers need?
- 11 Can you cure Zombie Pigman?
- 12 Do villagers keep their trades after being cured in bedrock?
- 13 How do you Zombify a villager without killing it?
How do you turn a zombie villager into a golden apple?
While the zombie villager has the weakness effect, you need to feed it a golden apple. To do this, right-click the zombie villager with the golden apple in your hand. This will cause the zombie villager to start shaking and it will have dark red particles coming out of it.
Can zombie villagers turn other villagers?
Zombie Villagers can be ‘cured’ by splashing them with a Potion of Weakness and then feeding them a Golden Apple. This will convert them into Villagers after 2-5 minutes, and they will wear the robes they were wearing when they were normal Villagers.
Why can’t I cure a zombie villager?
Toss a splash potion of weakness near the zombie villager, the right click on him while holding a golden apple. Curing zombie villagers isn’t instantly, it can took from 3-10 minutes IRL Also be sure that he is in your simulation distance.
How do you cure a zombie villager in bedrock?
You can cure a zombie villager of its zombification by throwing a splash potion of weakness at it, then feeding it a golden apple.
Can you cure a zombie villager with just a golden apple?
If a zombie attacks one of your villagers, it will turn them into a zombie villager. You can cure them by using a Splash Potion of Weakness and a Golden Apple.
How do you make a weakness of a villager potion?
To brew a Lingering Potion of Weakness, you will need:
- 1 fermented spider eye, which can be crafted with spider eyes, brown mushroom, and sugar.
- 1 to 3 water bottles, which can be obtained by right-clicking a water source with glass bottles.
How do you make villagers cheaper?
Get the hero of the village effect by defeating a raid, trade a ton with them and let a cured zombie villager gossip with them so they know you’re a good guy. I experimented with a trading hall design and trapped three villagers to trade with them. If I kept selling them some trash (sweet berries, melons,)
How do you get a mending villager?
The second alternative to adding a mending book to your collection is to purchase it from a villager that is a librarian and through trading. If you can’t find a librarian villager, you can create one by luring one of the villagers away from the rest of its occupants and forcing it to learn the librarian profession.
How long do cured villager discounts last?
The discount from curing a zombie villager persists permanently. If a villager is cured more than once, its discounts increase until the price reaches the minimum of one emerald.
What workstations do villagers need?
- Armorer: Blast Furnace.
- Butcher: Smoker.
- Cartographer: Cartography Table.
- Cleric: Brewing Stand.
- Farmer: Composter.
- Fisherman: Barrel.
- Fletcher: Fletching Table.
- Leatherworker: Cauldron.
Can you cure Zombie Pigman?
Zombie pigmen, along with other undead mobs, can now be damaged by splash potions of healing, and can be healed by splash potions of harming.
Do villagers keep their trades after being cured in bedrock?
After they get cured, the villager will have the same custom name and profession as the zombie clothes indicated. The trades are not reset in Java (unsure of Bedrock ).
How do you Zombify a villager without killing it?
Trap the Zombie Villager.
- Trap the Zombie Villager.
- You want to make sure that the Zombie Villager cannot hurt you and cannot be exposed to light if it’s daytime.
- Afflict the Zombie Villager with Weakness.
- The best and easiest way to do this is with a Splash Potion of Weakness.