- 1 How do you beat the bug zombie?
- 2 What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
- 3 How do you deal with the shovel in zombies?
- 4 What is the weakness of a zombie?
- 5 How do you kill the giant zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 6 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 7 How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
- 8 What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 9 Is PvZ dead?
- 10 How do you become a zombie in warzone?
- 11 How do you counter Jester zombies?
- 12 How do you beat the turquoise skull zombie?
- 13 How do you beat level 12 on modern day?
How do you beat the bug zombie?
The Kernel-pult’s butter can destroy the bug instantly, while using Blover or Hurrikale will kill both the zombie and the bug, just like all other flying zombies. Additionally, Tall-nut and Infi-nut’s shield can stop it from moving.
What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
Hitting a Gargantuar with a Squash, followed by a Jalapeno kills him fast, and prevents the Imp from doing serious damage. A charged Potato Mine will deal damage to the Gargantuar when he crushes it.
How do you deal with the shovel in zombies?
When these zombies come alone, using a Bonk Choy can be a good way to defeat them (the punches bypass his shovel and can attack from behind). Similar to Bonk Choy, the Celery Stalker and Split Pea can also attack the Excavator Zombie from behind.
What is the weakness of a zombie?
Consensus zombies have only one weak spot: The brain. You must attack the brain. There is no other way to bring them down. Editors must load their weapons with the best ammunition they can find and fire as quickly and accurately as they can, directly towards the brain of the consensus zombie.
How do you kill the giant zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
Snow Peas in the front row to slow them down, then lots of firepower. You’ll need 2 bombs to kill him if that’s all you use. If you take both the jalapeno and the cherry bomb, you can use those, but then lengthy cooldown will prevent you from using that combo if you get more than one.
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
Peashooter Zombie is weaker than a Peashooter because the Peashooter Zombie takes 10 peas, while the Peashooter takes 16 peas to destroy.
What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
Is PvZ dead?
Definitely not dead, although some regions/platforms are less active than others.
How do you become a zombie in warzone?
To change into a zombie, players will need to head over to the radiation zones on the map. These are marked with small red circles on the map. Players will need to stand over the waste and let it kill them. Once the screen goes black, the player will instantly spawn as a zombie falling out of the sky.
How do you counter Jester zombies?
To defeat the Jester Zombie, the player should use area-of-effect plants, instant-kill plants, splash damage plants, plants that utilize non-physical projectiles, etc.
How do you beat the turquoise skull zombie?
Guacodile can help stop these zombies, as they begin to rush when Turquoise Skull Zombie shoots them with its laser. Ghost Pepper can also be useful to defeat this zombie and a group of Lost City zombies. Kernel-pult may be useful to stop these zombies, but only when you have two or three columns of them.
How do you beat level 12 on modern day?
- Required plants: Primal Sunflower.
- Plant Primal Sunflowers in the second and third column.
- Plant Gold Bloom immediately to get some sun.
- Plant A.K.E.E.s in the first column to attack Excavator Zombie.
- Plant Primal Wall-nuts to stall the zombies and plant Celery Stalkers a tile on the right to kill them.