- 1 How do you fill the canister in Cold War zombies?
- 2 How do you get the canister in zombies?
- 3 How do you get toxic Die Maschine?
- 4 How do you get more fuel in state of decay 2?
- 5 What’s the best base in state of decay 2?
- 6 Where can I find fuel in state of decay 2?
- 7 Is Nova 6 a real chemical?
- 8 How do I get Shockwave to die?
- 9 How do you get shockwave Electro Bolt die?
How do you fill the canister in Cold War zombies?
Go to the Weapons Lab, where the Nuke is found, and drop down underneath the bomb. To the right-hand side, assuming you’re coming into the Weapons Lab from above, there’s an area on the wall to place your canister.
How do you get the canister in zombies?
Nova 5 Wonder Weapon, make your way to the Mezzanine room which can be found on the top floor of the Nacht Der Untoten building. Once you reach the top, you will find a small golden canister sitting on a table inside a small room towards the end of the building. Unable to reach the canister by foot, use the D.I.E.
How do you get toxic Die Maschine?
How to Get the D.I.E. Nova 5 ( Toxic ) Wonder Weapon
- Unable to reach the canister by foot, use the D.I.E.
- Now that you have the canister, head to the Weapons Lab in the Facility and insert it into the into white machine that can be found just right of the large blueprint that’s hanging on the wall.
How do you get more fuel in state of decay 2?
The easiest and most effective way to obtain fuel is by crafting at your home base. This can only be done once you actually have fuel (the gas can icon) at your base and will cost one increment of fuel upon creation. To craft fuel simply go to your supplies and select the option to fill a cannister.
What’s the best base in state of decay 2?
State Of Decay 2: The 10 Best Base Locations, Ranked
- 1 BARRICADED STRIP MALL.
- 2 MIKE’S CONCRETE.
- 3 KNIGHT’S FAMILY DRIVE-IN.
- 4 WHITNEY FIELD.
- 5 SQUELONES BREWING COMPANY.
- 6 CAMP KELENQUA.
- 7 CONTAINER FORT.
- 8 BRIDGE FORT.
Where can I find fuel in state of decay 2?
Fuel – Located in garages, sheds, houses, or occasionally within the trunk of vehicles. Food – Nearly always found within shops or houses, you can sometimes trade with survivors for certain food items.
Is Nova 6 a real chemical?
Nova 6 is a biochemical weapon developed by Nazi, Soviet, and Coalescence scientists in Call of Duty: Black Ops continuity. Nova 6 also appears in Call of Duty Online as a form of currency. According to a microfiche in “Payback”, Nova 6 contains neodymium, rhenium and sulfur.
How do I get Shockwave to die?
Once you reach the building, head inside and look for the Living Room on the first floor. Having reached the Living Room, look for the small cracked wall that can be found just opposite the nearby staircase. By interacting with the glowing blue hole, you will activate the D.I.E.
How do you get shockwave Electro Bolt die?
Now, take that item to the spawning area in the living room of Nacht der Untoten and place it in the hole in the wall to activate a trap that will suck up zombies. After it sucks up 30 zombies or so, the door will open, allowing you to get the DIE Shockwave.