- 1 How do you kill the giant zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 2 What is the strongest Zombie in Plants Vs Zombies 2?
- 3 How do you beat the zombie wizard in Plants vs Zombies 2?
- 4 How do you beat the bug zombie?
- 5 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 6 How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
- 7 What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
- 8 What is the strongest plant in PvZ?
- 9 What is the most expensive plant in PvZ?
- 10 What does the ghost pepper do in pvz2?
- 11 How do you get the wizard in Plants vs Zombies?
- 12 What is the weakness of a zombie?
- 13 How do you beat glitter zombie?
- 14 What is the zombie bug?
How do you kill the giant zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
Hitting a Gargantuar with a Squash, followed by a Jalapeno kills him fast, and prevents the Imp from doing serious damage. A charged Potato Mine will deal damage to the Gargantuar when he crushes it.
What is the strongest Zombie in Plants Vs Zombies 2?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
How do you beat the zombie wizard in Plants vs Zombies 2?
Place the Guacodile right where a Wizard Zombie is so he immediately triggers the rush attack. One rush attack is sufficient to kill a Wizard Zombie without a chance of the Guacodile being turned into sheep, while severely weakening other zombies behind it.
How do you beat the bug zombie?
The Kernel-pult’s butter can destroy the bug instantly, while using Blover or Hurrikale will kill both the zombie and the bug, just like all other flying zombies. Additionally, Tall-nut and Infi-nut’s shield can stop it from moving.
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
Vs Gargantuar Gargantuar is the toughest, especially the Red Eyes Gargantuar. 2 Cob Cannon kills a normal one. 3 Cob Cannon kills the Red Eyes one. 10 Cob Cannons can make a perfect cycle.
What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
The most annoying zombies in PvZ 2
- THE TOMB RAISER ZOMBIE. This zombie, like the others on this list, is quite annoying.
- THE IMP CANNON. The Imp Cannon…is a cannon full of imps.
- THE PIANIST ZOMBIE.
- THE EXCAVATOR ZOMBIE.
- THE MECHA-FOOTBALL ZOMBIE.
- THE KING ZOMBIE.
- THE OCTO ZOMBIE.
- THE ALL STAR ZOMBIE (AND THE SUPER FAN IMP)
What is the strongest plant in PvZ?
Melon-pult: Quite possibly the best plant in the game. The plant is not only an incredibly powerful weapon; it also does splash damage!
What is the most expensive plant in PvZ?
Cornucopia is the most expensive plant card in the game, costing 10 sun to play. Thus, it is also the only plant that cannot be transformed into another plant by Molekale.
What does the ghost pepper do in pvz2?
Ghost Pepper is a limited edition premium plant in Plants vs. Zombies 2. She attacks by haunting nearby zombies both in front of and behind her, dealing steady and continuous damage.
How do you get the wizard in Plants vs Zombies?
To unlock the Wizard Zombie, Battle for Neighborville players will either need to finish the Prize Map (the PvZ equivalent of a free battle pass) in March, or they’ll need to fork over 500,000 coins once the Luck o’ the Zombie festival concludes at the end of the month.
What is the weakness of a zombie?
Consensus zombies have only one weak spot: The brain. You must attack the brain. There is no other way to bring them down. Editors must load their weapons with the best ammunition they can find and fire as quickly and accurately as they can, directly towards the brain of the consensus zombie.
How do you beat glitter zombie?
Explode-o-nuts can destroy a group of Glitter Zombies when they get crushed, which means several of them can wipe out an area of zombies. Chard Guard and Primal Peashooter can be very effective at stalling and knocking Glitter Zombies back, exposing the zombies she was protecting.
What is the zombie bug?
These insects, dubbed ” zombie cicadas,” are under the influence of Massospora, a psychedelic fungus which contains chemicals such as those found in hallucinogenic mushrooms, according to a new study published by PLOS Pathogens. First Massospora spores eat away at the cicada’s genitals, butt, and abdomen.