- 1 How do you get the shadow sword?
- 2 Can you upgrade the sword in shadows of evil?
- 3 Where are the three symbols shadows of evil?
- 4 Can you pack a punch wonder weapon?
- 5 How do you upgrade Apothicon shadows?
- 6 How do you build an Apothicon servant?
- 7 How do you get the egg in shadows of evil?
- 8 How do you beat shadows of evil?
- 9 How do you complete shadows of evil?
How do you get the shadow sword?
After opening the red symbol door, collect the Sphere and insert it into one of the octopus statues (located around the map). Now kill zombies in close proximity to power the statue. Repeat for each octopus statue. Once all of the statues have been fully charged you can return to the red symbol door to claim the sword.
Can you upgrade the sword in shadows of evil?
The Apothicon Sword is a Wonder Weapon in Call of Duty: Black Ops III on the map Shadows of Evil. The sword can be upgraded into the Keeper Sword (see below).
Where are the three symbols shadows of evil?
Get the Egg After finding all three symbols, you will need to go to the subway station. It can be found by taking any of the three rifts. The symbols can only be seen and activated while in Beast Mode, they are across from the subway station statue that is needed in the next step.
Can you pack a punch wonder weapon?
How to Pack-a-Punch in Firebase Z. In order to get your hands on the RAI K-84 Wonder Weapon, you ‘ve got to turn on the power and Pack a Punch first.
How do you upgrade Apothicon shadows?
The Apothicon Servant can be upgraded by utilizing the Pack-a-Punch mechanic which is obtained at the end of the Apocalypse Ascendent quest.
How do you build an Apothicon servant?
This item will drop randomly and disappear after a few seconds, so keep an eye out for a glowing green item on the floor. With all three items in your inventory, take them to a workbench and craft them into the Apothicon Servant.
How do you get the egg in shadows of evil?
Main Easter Egg
- Step One: Activate the Pack-A-Punch. The Pack-A-Punch Machine requires a number of steps before it can be accessed in Shadows of Evil.
- Step Two: Obtain the Apothicon Sword.
- Step Three: Obtain the Reborn Sword.
- Step Four: Trap The Shadowman.
- Step Five: Recharge the Flaming Basins.
- Step 6: Kill the Gateworm.
How do you beat shadows of evil?
In Shadows of Evil, kill 5 Parasites while riding on the monorail. Margwas are large three-headed creatures. They may appear after a set round, after completing a ritual, or after finding a ritual item. The only way to defeat these beasts is to shoot the yellow glowing spots within their mouths.
How do you complete shadows of evil?
Zombies Shadows of Evil – All Easter Egg Steps
- Step 1 – Complete the Rituals.
- Step 2- Enter the Rift and Unlock Pack-a-Punch.
- Step 3 – Get the Swords.
- Step 4 – Upgrade the Sword.
- Step 5 – Pick up the Flag and protect it.
- Step 6 – Return flag to Ghost.
- Step 7 – Repeat Steps 5 and 6.
- Step 8 – Kill the Shadow Man.