- 1 How do you take care of a baby in a zombie apocalypse?
- 2 Can a baby survive a zombie apocalypse?
- 3 What should you not do during a zombie apocalypse?
- 4 What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse?
- 5 What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 6 Are schools good for a zombie apocalypse?
- 7 What are the odds of surviving a zombie apocalypse?
- 8 What are zombies afraid of?
- 9 What is the best food for a zombie apocalypse?
- 10 How do you kill a zombie?
How do you take care of a baby in a zombie apocalypse?
Make sure you pack practical clothes for Baby; fancy outfits are a no-no, as is anything with frills or that is baggy. Zombies will try to grab onto anything, so clothing that is loose is in danger of being grasped. – Don’t forget your pot of Sudocrem; it’s not only fantastic for Baby, but useful for you as well.
Can a baby survive a zombie apocalypse?
Zombie apocalypse: Babies are most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse simply because of their similarity to zombies. They speak in grunts and moans, and shuffle around mindlessly.
What should you not do during a zombie apocalypse?
- 1.1 1. Underestimate the undead.
- 1.2 2. Forget about mother nature.
- 1.3 3. Disregard stealth.
- 1.4 4. Prolong fighting.
- 1.5 5. Rely on your firearms.
- 1.6 6. Overuse fire.
- 1.7 7. Forget about moral.
- 1.8 8. Trust anyone.
What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse?
Zombie Apocalypse Gear
- A solid tactical knife.
- Emergency water filter or water filtration packets for fresh water.
- First aid kit.
- A tactical watch.
- A good pair of Gore-Tex boots.
What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
Assess the Situation. The very first thing anyone should do, not just in a zombie apocalypse, but in every disaster situation, is, find out what the hell is going on. Turn on the TV, listen to the radio, call someone, get as much information as you possibly can. Who knows, it could be a bluff.
Are schools good for a zombie apocalypse?
Education. The textbooks and educations supplies will be helpful in the reeducation of survivors in the case of a long term outbreak. They will also allow survivors to research and answer question they might have as well as fix up their shortcomings to become a jack-of-all-trades.
What are the odds of surviving a zombie apocalypse?
Assuming a single zombie spurs the outbreak on Day One, and assuming each zombie has a 90 percent chance of infecting one new victim per day, it would only take 20 days for the infection to become widespread. By the 100th day of the apocalypse, only 181 people on earth will still be alive.
What are zombies afraid of?
Zombies are afraid of fire, so you will definitely want some fireworks with you. Incendiary grenades, smoke grenades and thermites all sound like a great idea. They will produce lots of bang and fizzle, allowing you to escape.
What is the best food for a zombie apocalypse?
Energy/Cereal/Granola Bars Some combination of energy bars, cereal bars or granola bars is a must have. Anyone prepared for zombie apocalypse should have cases of these in the pantry – they are packed full of energy and nutrients, last basically forever, and travel extremely well.
How do you kill a zombie?
To kill zombies, you need to destroy their brains. The most surefire route is simply lopping off the cranium with a chainsaw, machete, or samurai sword. Mind the follow-through, however – anything less than 100 percent decapitation will just make them angry.