- 1 What kills the Big Zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 2 What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 3 What kills the Joker in Plants vs Zombies?
- 4 How do you beat the Zamboni Zombie?
- 5 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 6 How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
- 7 What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
- 8 What is the most expensive plant in PvZ?
- 9 How do you cheat on plants vs zombies?
- 10 What does Jester mean?
- 11 Is Dusk Lobber good?
- 12 How do you get spear mint in pvz2?
- 13 How do you stop a pogo zombie?
- 14 How do you kill a football zombie?
- 15 How do you beat Zombie Nimble Zombie fast?
What kills the Big Zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
In the Survival Mode Pool levels (especially Survival: Endless) you can stagger him a bit so that Gloom-shrooms in the Pool kill Gargantuars before they reach ones on dry land. Another way to take out a Gargantuar is to use two Gatling Peas and a Torchwood.
What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
What kills the Joker in Plants vs Zombies?
Iceberg Lettuce’s effect will be removed by the defrosting, unless the Jester Zombie is constantly hit by butter before he is spinning, while the Iceberg Lettuce has frozen him. Placing Grapeshot near Jester Zombie where it will instant- kill him is a must in order to prevent him from deflecting the grapes.
How do you beat the Zamboni Zombie?
In normal gameplay, Zomboni will be defeated by any type of instant kill. However, in its appearance in Co-op Bowling, it does not get killed instantly by Explode-o-nuts. Instead, it will just get the same damage it would get by a Wall-nut.
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
Vs Gargantuar Gargantuar is the toughest, especially the Red Eyes Gargantuar. 2 Cob Cannon kills a normal one. 3 Cob Cannon kills the Red Eyes one. 10 Cob Cannons can make a perfect cycle.
What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
The most annoying zombies in PvZ 2
- THE TOMB RAISER ZOMBIE. This zombie, like the others on this list, is quite annoying.
- THE IMP CANNON. The Imp Cannon…is a cannon full of imps.
- THE PIANIST ZOMBIE.
- THE EXCAVATOR ZOMBIE.
- THE MECHA-FOOTBALL ZOMBIE.
- THE KING ZOMBIE.
- THE OCTO ZOMBIE.
- THE ALL STAR ZOMBIE (AND THE SUPER FAN IMP)
What is the most expensive plant in PvZ?
Cornucopia is the most expensive plant card in the game, costing 10 sun to play. Thus, it is also the only plant that cannot be transformed into another plant by Molekale.
How do you cheat on plants vs zombies?
- pinata – a shower of candy when a zombie dies.
- trickedout – Alternate Lawn Mower appearance.
- future – Gives zombies futuristic shades.
- dance – Makes the zombies dance.
- sukhbir – toggles the zombie’s call for brains-sound.
- daisies – Zombies leave small daisies behind when killed.
- Mustache – Zombies Now Have Mustaches.
What does Jester mean?
1: fool sense 2a. 2: one given to jests.
Is Dusk Lobber good?
Dusk Lobber can be considered to be one of the most potent lobbed-shot plants, as the plant under the right conditions is only second to Strawburst in terms of splash damage per second while costing less than half the sun cost of a Melon-pult or a Strawburst.
How do you get spear mint in pvz2?
Spear – mint can be obtained with 100 mints in the Store when she is available.
How do you stop a pogo zombie?
Use a Squash to kill the first Pogo Zombie. For the second one, plant a Kernel-pult in that lane to take care of it, or use a Jalapeno if necessary. For the next zombie, plant a Flower Pot on the part of the roof where the angle dissipates, allowing peas to pass.
How do you kill a football zombie?
If these options are unavailable, use an instant kill such as Squash. Spikeweed and Spikerock can heavily damage the zombie as he approaches the player’s plants, though the two are better when in front of a Wall-nut, Tall-nut or a Pumpkin to stall him while being damaged.
How do you beat Zombie Nimble Zombie fast?
When the first zombie comes, use Potato Mine. Every time a zombie comes, plant a Kernel-pult in each lane in the third column and Snow Pea in front of it when a Conehead Zombie comes. Continue planting Sunflowers at the back until you have 10 of them and plant another Kernel-pult in each lane and Tall-nuts.