- 1 How do you beat Vasebreaker endless?
- 2 How do you get better off dead achievement?
- 3 How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
- 4 How do you beat the chicken zombie?
- 5 How do I get to streak 10 in I Zombie Endless?
- 6 How do you unlock Vasebreaker?
- 7 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 8 What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
- 9 Is there an endless mode in PvZ 1?
- 10 How do you deal with a chicken wrangler zombie?
- 11 How do you beat the parasol zombie?
- 12 How do you beat a zombie piano?
How do you beat Vasebreaker endless?
- Out of the 35 vases, you will always receive two green vases that always contain plants.
- Break methodically, starting at the furthest right column (column 9).
- If a seed packet starts flashing, it’s about to disappear.
- Good Squash placement is essential to Vasebreaker success.
How do you get better off dead achievement?
Better Off Dead is an achievement for PC, iOS, and Android versions of Plants vs. Zombies. To unlock this achievement, the player must reach a streak of 10 in I, Zombie Endless.
How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
By placing a Puff-shroom in front of a slowed Giga- gargantuar, and immediately placing an Imitater Puff-shroom once the previous one is destroyed, the Giga- gargantuar will be unable to move at all – or at least move incredibly slowly.
How do you beat the chicken zombie?
Arrange the Coconut Cannon and a Peashooter in its lane and place all your other Peashooters in the lane above and below, Then when the wave starts, use the Coconut Cannon to kill the Chicken Wrangler Zombie, and your Peashooters will take care of the chickens.
How do I get to streak 10 in I Zombie Endless?
10 Essential I, Zombie Endless Tips
- Get at least 1,000 sun going into Level 2.
- Digger and Imp combos are inexpensive ways to clear rows.
- Get rid of Magnet Shrooms, Starfruit, and Threepeaters as soon as possible.
- Use Zombie shields to protect a main attack.
How do you unlock Vasebreaker?
To unlock the Vasebreaker Mini-game, the player must finish Ancient Egypt – Day 1. Plant Food can also be first used in Vasebreaker instead of Ancient Egypt – Day 2. Cherry Bomb can also be used in Endless levels.
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
The most annoying zombies in PvZ 2
- THE TOMB RAISER ZOMBIE. This zombie, like the others on this list, is quite annoying.
- THE IMP CANNON. The Imp Cannon…is a cannon full of imps.
- THE PIANIST ZOMBIE.
- THE EXCAVATOR ZOMBIE.
- THE MECHA-FOOTBALL ZOMBIE.
- THE KING ZOMBIE.
- THE OCTO ZOMBIE.
- THE ALL STAR ZOMBIE (AND THE SUPER FAN IMP)
Is there an endless mode in PvZ 1?
Giga-Football Zombie, a new zombie and the strongest one in the online Survival Mode In the online version, there is only one type of Survival Mode. It takes place at Night and it is an endless mode. The player can only choose four plants.
How do you deal with a chicken wrangler zombie?
A very smart choice is to use Iceberg Lettuce, Chili Bean, Kernel-pult’s Plant Food upgrade, or Stunion to stun him. Once he is stunned, he cannot release his Zombie Chickens, even if he is killed. A Level 5+ Stunion is especially effective as the poison will kill him without releasing his chickens.
How do you beat the parasol zombie?
A Parasol Zombie and Excavator Zombie pair can be very hard to defeat, because they move very fast and can stop any projectile. Instant-use and splash damage plants, however, are still your best choices to kill them, along with two plants with forward projectiles and two lobbed-shot plants in the same lane.
How do you beat a zombie piano?
A good choice to deal with him is to use any instant kill. Bowling Bulbs can eliminate many zombies at a time with each bulb. Planting a Spikeweed or Spikerock on the tile his piano is on will also instantly kill him, since he is a rolling zombie.