- 1 How many zombies does it take to kill in Dead Rising?
- 2 How do you get the Mega Man buster in Dead Rising?
- 3 What is the virus in dead rising?
- 4 How many psychopaths are in Dead Rising?
- 5 What is the best weapon in Dead Rising 3?
- 6 What is the best weapon in Dead Rising?
- 7 How many endings does Dead Rising have?
- 8 What caused the outbreak in Dead Rising?
- 9 How many queens do I need dead rising?
- 10 Will Dead Rising 3 come to PS4?
- 11 Can you save Paul in Dead Rising?
- 12 Will there be dead rising 5?
- 13 What happens to Isabella in Dead Rising?
How many zombies does it take to kill in Dead Rising?
Defeat at least 53,594 zombies.
How do you get the Mega Man buster in Dead Rising?
The Real Mega Buster is the most powerful ranged weapon in the game and has 300 shots. In Dead Rising, it is unlocked after killing 53,594 zombies and completing the Zombie Genocider achievement/trophy in a single playthrough, obtaining any ending, and saving at the prompt.
What is the virus in dead rising?
Ampulex Compressa Giganteus are the biologically and genetically modified wasps responsible for the zombie outbreak.
How many psychopaths are in Dead Rising?
Chuck Greene, Adam Kane, Hunter Thibodeaux, Carlito Keyes and Isabela Keyes are the only playable psychopaths: Chuck Greene in Dead Rising 2, Case Zero, and Case West, Adam Kane in Dead Rising 3: Operation Broken Eagle.
What is the best weapon in Dead Rising 3?
Dead Rising: 10 Best Weapons In The Series, Ranked
- 1 The Suckmaster 3,000 ( Dead Rising 4)
- 2 The Laser Slicer ( Dead Rising 4)
- 3 The Ultimate Grim Reaper ( Dead Rising 3 )
- 4 Electric Axe ( Dead Rising 4)
- 5 The Super B.F.G. ( Dead Rising 2)
- 6 Dragon Punch ( Dead Rising 3 )
- 7 Freedom Bear ( Dead Rising 3 )
What is the best weapon in Dead Rising?
Top 10 Weapons of Dead Rising
- Excavator. There is no stopping the excavator.
- Ceremonial Sword. Revered by yellow cultists the mall over, the Ceremonial Sword is truly a special blade.
- Lawn Mower.
- Frying Pan.
- Gumball Machine.
- Hedge Clippers.
How many endings does Dead Rising have?
There are six different endings, depending on the player’s actions throughout the game.
What caused the outbreak in Dead Rising?
The zombies arose when Carlito Keyes unleashed the Ampulex Compressa Giganteus species on the town in revenge for a similar outbreak in the Central American town of Santa Cabeza accidentally caused by the US government, resulting in the death of his friends and family.
How many queens do I need dead rising?
Isabella needs as many queens as she can get her grubby little hands on at this point. Give her any that you have on you, and then go down to the maintenance tunnel to collect the rest. She will need 10 queens in total, which should take you only two trips depending on how many queens you just gave her.
Will Dead Rising 3 come to PS4?
Dead Rising Triple Pack Coming to PS4 on September 13 – PlayStation.
Can you save Paul in Dead Rising?
Paul does not appear in Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop. Among all cut psychopaths, he is the only one to not reappear as a zombie. Instead, Cletus can be saved and will sell you firearms. If Paul is saved, he will have no voice while being escorted.
Will there be dead rising 5?
Dead Rising 5 was nowhere to be seen at E3 2021. Let’s look at the reasons why. Capcom’s showcase at E3 2021 has come and gone and there was not one mention of Dead Rising. No mention of the series, a sequel, or even so much as a remake.
What happens to Isabella in Dead Rising?
Dead Rising 3 Isabela has been trapped inside a lab for years and she is finally freed when a zombie outbreak spreads to Los Perdidos. She manages to escape and is searching for a missing element to the cure, a blood sample from “patient zero”.