- 1 How do you unlock the secret characters in zombies in ww2?
- 2 How do you unlock the canopy in ww2 zombies?
- 3 How do you get zombie hunter parts?
- 4 What is the Panzermorder?
- 5 What happens after you kill the Panzermorder?
- 6 What is the tortured path ww2?
- 7 Does WW2 zombies have Easter eggs?
- 8 How do you unlock pack a punch in WW2?
How do you unlock the secret characters in zombies in ww2?
How To Unlock Secret Playable Characters
- B.A.T. Agent: Kill a Treasurer Zombie.
- Survivalist: Get to Round 30 without purchasing perks.
- Hunter: Obtained Zombie Hunter part A — random Treasurer Zombie drop.
- Mountaineer: Survived 20 rounds without opening doors.
- B.A.T. Elite:
- Assassin: Defeat the Panzermorder by Round 12.
How do you unlock the canopy in ww2 zombies?
Go up to the device and click on it. You now have to kill about 15-20 zombies to charge the machine. All zombie types will count for this. Once it is powered up, your next objective will be to unlock the canopy that is blocking the device.
How do you get zombie hunter parts?
To obtain parts of the Zumbie Hunter set, you have to kill tresaure zombies in The Final Reich and they’ll randomly drop them for you.
What is the Panzermorder?
The Panzermörder is the final boss in the Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies map The Final Reich. Its name translates into “armor-killer”, which may allude to the fact that he drops the player’s armor very rapidly.
What happens after you kill the Panzermorder?
Once you ‘ve done that three times, you will defeat Panzermorder. This will unlock the true ending cutscene that’s different from the casual Easter Egg one, and you will unlock the Dark Reunion achievement/trophy.
What is the tortured path ww2?
Overview. Unlike most Nazi Zombies maps within the game, The Tortured Path brings the player through three different submaps with the objective of surviving a total of eleven waves. On Waves 3, 6, and 9, the player will be tasked with completing small objectives, which randomize each game.
Does WW2 zombies have Easter eggs?
Call of Duty WW2 has two main easter eggs in The Final Reich Zombies Mode. Doing the easy easter egg will reward you with just the “Fireworks” trophy. Doing the hard hard one unlocks both the “Fireworks” and “Dark Reunion” trophies as you have to complete all the steps from the easy path up until the 2 final steps.
How do you unlock pack a punch in WW2?
It costs 5000 Jolts to upgrade a weapon and 4000 Jolts to purchase ammo. First off, you’ll need to activate the power in the Sewers and open the Bunker to access the Control Command Room. After you’ve done that and activated both power switches in the Morgue and Laboratory, you’ll be able to unlock the Pack-a-Punch.