How do I uninstall custom maps on steam?
How to delete workshop mods and maps
- Stop your server.
- Go to Steam Workshop button.
- Choose your mod / map and select uninstall.
How do I uninstall COD WAW Mods?
just go in to the mods folder and delete them. it will either be in the main install folder or the save folder.
How do you launch a custom zombie map in console?
Enabling developer console and loading the map: In the main menu go to options/controls, then select Game options and from there enable your console. When that is done, press ~ on your keyboard to bring up the console. Press enter and the map should load! Enjoy the custom maps!
How do I uninstall custom map loader?
How to Uninstall Bakkesmod
- Go into Bakkesmod, click on File->Open Bakkesmod folder.
- In the address bar, click on Win64.
- Delete the “bakkesmod” folder.
How do I remove workshop content?
First of all go to workshop, find Browse button, put your mouse on it and click subscribed items, from there you can just unsubscribe to stuff. If you want to delete files manually you can go to Steam>steamapps> workshop > content >304930 and from this folder you can delete your Unturned mods.
How do I remove an unsubscribed mod from steam?
About This Article
- Hover your mouse over Community and click Workshop.
- Click Your Files and Subscribed Items.
- Hover your mouse over Subscribed and click Unsubscribe.
- Right-click the mod and click Delete.
How do I uninstall Waw?
Method 1: Uninstall Call of Duty: World at War via Programs and Features.
- a. Open Programs and Features.
- b. Look for Call of Duty: World at War in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- a. Go to the installation folder of Call of Duty: World at War.