- 1 How do you put custom zombie maps on World at War?
- 2 Is UGX mod safe?
- 3 What perks are on Nacht der Untoten?
- 4 How hard is it to make a custom zombies map?
- 5 Where is Shi No Numa located?
- 6 What are all the Black Ops 1 zombie maps?
- 7 How do I use UGX mod?
- 8 How do you enable cheats on custom World at War?
How do you put custom zombie maps on World at War?
Starting up the mod: Start World at War and in the main menu choose MODS. This will show all the mods correctly placed in your mods folder. Load the map you want to play from the list that will show up. With new maps, the main menu should now have an option to start the map right away.
Is UGX mod safe?
200,000+ users are currently using the UGX Map Manager and no one has reported anything wrong with it so it should be considered safe, yes. UGX Map Manager is written in C#. If you don’t trust it, feel free to decompile it and try to find any suspicious code.
What perks are on Nacht der Untoten?
- Double-Barreled Shotgun – 1200 points (World at War and Black Ops)
- Thompson – 1200 points (World at War and Black Ops)
- HG 40 – 750 points (Mobile only)
- BY15 – 750 points (Mobile only)
- Random Mystery Box weapon – 950 points per use.
How hard is it to make a custom zombies map?
It is not easy, that’s for sure. It would take a lot of time and hard work to learn to make a half decent map, at the very least. It also requires some knowledge of programming and you have to learn the appropriate programming language to code in Radiant.
Where is Shi No Numa located?
Shi No Numa (Japanese for Swamp of Death) is the third Zombie Map from Call of Duty World at War. It can be found in the Hardened and Prestige Editions of Call of Duty Black Ops, or in the Rezurrection Content Pack. This map is set in a swamp somewhere in Japan.
What are all the Black Ops 1 zombie maps?
The following maps are available as part of the Zombie Chronicles DLC:
- Nacht der Untoten.
- Zombie Verrückt.
- Shi No Numa.
- Kino Der Toten.
How do I use UGX mod?
To play the maps, either use the Launch menu in the UGX Map Manager or boot your game and click the Mods button from the main menu. Once in the menu you will see a list of maps that have been installed to your mods folder, highlight the mod you would like to play and hit “Launch”.
How do you enable cheats on custom World at War?
Go to the Options menu and enable the console window. During gameplay, press the tilde (~) key to display the console window. Type devmap map code and press Enter to enable cheats.