- 1 How do you play custom maps on World at War?
- 2 How do you play custom zombies with friends on World at War?
- 3 How do you cheat on WAW zombies?
- 4 What zombie map is best?
- 5 How do you get Der Riese for free?
- 6 Is World at War DLC free?
- 7 Can you play custom zombie maps multiplayer?
- 8 What perks are on Nacht der Untoten?
- 9 How do you enable cheats on WAW zombies Der Riese?
- 10 How do I increase my FOV in Waw?
- 11 How do you play zombies without beating the campaign?
How do you play custom maps on World at War?
In the main menu go to options/controls, then select Game options and from there enable your console. When that is done, press ~ on your keyboard to bring up the console. Press enter and the map should load! Enjoy the custom maps!
How do you play custom zombies with friends on World at War?
Use the play with LAN option, go to mission select and go to nazi zombies. Select which map you want. Go to invite friends, and select the friends you want to play with.
How do you cheat on WAW zombies?
How to Enable Cheats
- Go to the Options menu and enable the console window.
- During gameplay, press the tilde (~) key to display the console window.
- Type devmap map code and press Enter to enable cheats.
What zombie map is best?
Top 10 Call of Duty Zombies Maps
- Der Riese. There is a reason why Treyarch have remastered Der Riese twice since its original debut in World at War.
- Nacht der Untoten.
- Kino der Toten.
- Call of the Dead.
- Mob of the Dead.
How do you get Der Riese for free?
You can’t get it for free, but if you had a friend (in real-life!) who has Der Riese, you could ask him for his account, download Der Riese on your Xbox via his account and then you could play it untill you delete it.
Is World at War DLC free?
Treyarch’s previously announced Call of Duty: World at War DLC is now almost certainly free for the PC. This is the patch which will include the DLC Map Pack 1 content, as well as address a few issues with the game.
Can you play custom zombie maps multiplayer?
Now that your new Workshop item is subscribed and downloaded, you can use it in game. Custom maps will not display in the Mods menu, they will be in the Multiplayer Custom Games map select or the Zombies Solo Game/Private Game map select.
What perks are on Nacht der Untoten?
- Double-Barreled Shotgun – 1200 points (World at War and Black Ops)
- Thompson – 1200 points (World at War and Black Ops)
- HG 40 – 750 points (Mobile only)
- BY15 – 750 points (Mobile only)
- Random Mystery Box weapon – 950 points per use.
How do you enable cheats on WAW zombies Der Riese?
In the main menu go to options then go into game options make sure “Developer Console” is set to yes. When in game hit pause and then press (~) it is below the escape key (just to clairfy). Ok now to the cheats, these are the ones that I use the most.
How do I increase my FOV in Waw?
Launch Call of Duty: World at War. Join a multiplayer game. Press the “~” key, usually located above the “tab” key, to open the console. Type “bind ‘forward movement key’ +forward;cg_fov ‘number’” to make your forward key both move you and change the field of view.
How do you play zombies without beating the campaign?
How to Play Nazi Zombies on PC Without Beating the Game
- Step 1: Enable the Console. First, go to the Options & Controls, and then click Game Options.
- Step 2: Using the Console. The console is a hidden feature that beta testers and programmers use to change settings that most people can’t change.
- 18 Comments. swirlymass.