- 1 How do I remove zombie alerts from Streamlabs?
- 2 How do I reset Streamlabs alerts to default?
- 3 How do I change zombies in Streamlabs?
- 4 Why can’t I hear my alerts on OBS?
- 5 What bitrate should I stream at?
- 6 How do I add alerts to OBS 2020?
- 7 Does Streamlabs have free overlays?
- 8 Why is my Streamlabs chat not working?
- 9 Why is my Streamlabs not working?
- 10 Does Streamlabs need to be open while streaming?
- 11 How do I customize Streamlabs alerts?
- 12 How do I get Nightbot?
How do I remove zombie alerts from Streamlabs?
Streamlabs.com Click the “+” for Open Alert Variations and Disable any alert variations. If you would like to delete the variation, you will need to press Edit > Delete and confirm this.
How do I reset Streamlabs alerts to default?
API Settings > Widget Settings > Reset Alert Box Settings will give you your default alerts back, including the sound.
How do I change zombies in Streamlabs?
To change the default for each platform, you can change the platform at the top right of the Dashboard and then navigate to the Alert Box settings where you are able to change the zombie.
Why can’t I hear my alerts on OBS?
Make sure you OBS is set to the correct audio device and isn’t muted in your windows audio mixer. Sound output would be through OBS. By the sound of it, it isn’t using the headphones you are listening through because if you hear it, it should be on stream.
What bitrate should I stream at?
For 1080p video at 30 frames per second, the bitrate should be 3,500 to 5,000 kbps – same as for 720p video at 60 fps. The upload speeds are the same too, between 4.4 Mbps and 6.2 Mbps. For 1080p video at 60 frames per second, the recommended bitrate is between 4500 and 6000 kbps.
How do I add alerts to OBS 2020?
Here’s How to Add Your Alert to OBS:
- In OBS Studio, right click in the Sources box of the scene you want your alerts to show up in.
- Mouseover, Add, then click Browser and name it something like, “Stream Alerts ”.
- Now paste the URL that you got from your alert app into the URL section.
Does Streamlabs have free overlays?
The site provides free Twitch overlays, alerts, panels, and more for OBS and Streamlabs. They say that all their stream overlays and streaming graphics are compatible with Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook Gaming. The package includes a 16:9 camera overlay, starting stream screen, bio panels, and alerts. 5
Why is my Streamlabs chat not working?
Could you log out of Streamlabs OBS, via the log out button found next to the settings (gear) icon, and then log back in to re-authenticate the chat as most likely the authentication has expired. You can do this even while live streaming with Streamlabs OBS without stopping your Stream!
Why is my Streamlabs not working?
Log out from Streamlabs OBS, restart the application as an administrator and log back in. Double-check your stream key if this is still correct. If using Advanced Output Mode and using NVENC/AMD make sure GPU is set to “0”. If signed into Streamlabs OBS with Twitch – run the auto-optimizer found in General Settings.
Does Streamlabs need to be open while streaming?
Streamlabs on Twitter: “You do not need it open. If you want to use it you can.… ”
How do I customize Streamlabs alerts?
Adding and customizing alerts is simple:
- In Streamlabs OBS, click the plus sign in the Sources section and add an Alert Box source.
- After the source is added, navigate to the Alert Box dashboard on Streamlabs.com to customize it.
- Choose which specific alert you’d like to customize.
How do I get Nightbot?
Ready in 3 Steps
- Sign Up. Sign up by logging in with Twitch or YouTube.
- Join Nightbot. Click the “Join Channel” button on your Nightbot dashboard and follow the on-screen instructions to mod Nightbot in your channel.
- Ready to Go. Nightbot should now be in your channel.