How do you make a zombie at home?
- 25ml dark rum (or a mixture of dark rum and golden rum)
- 25ml white rum (or a mixture of white rum and overproof rum)
- 50ml lime juice.
- 150ml pineapple juice.
- 1 tsp grenadine.
How do you make someone look like a zombie?
To get the slightly decomposed look of zombie skin, we use a technique called “stretch and stipple”. Put some of the same latex you used to make a wound on your face with a sponge, and then stretch your skin tight while you dry it with a hairdryer. When it’s dry, the latex will wrinkle and give your skin some texture.
What makeup do you use for zombie?
Use Liquid Latex to Create Realistic Wounds For real gore, liquid latex is a must-have in your zombie makeup box. It’s easy to apply and can get you disgustingly realistic results.
How do you face paint a zombie step by step?
- Using a sponge, cover the face in white paint. Then, mix some white with a touch of black and dab the grey on the head, chin and cheek.
- Mix some more grey and paint darker circles around the eyes.
- Using a thin brush and some white paint, add some crooked teeth to the black triangle on the left cheek.
How do you make a zombie costume look dirty?
In order to make the zombie costume sufficiently dirty – looking, fill a spray bottle with coffee and spray it all over the costume and any accessories. Make sure to do it in a way that it’s fairly blotchy and uneven with some areas more dirty – looking than others.