- 1 What are the brains for in zombie castaways?
- 2 Is Zombie Castaway offline?
- 3 How do you get gears in zombie Castaway?
- 4 Where is the ship on Secret Island zombie castaways?
- 5 How do you get more quartz in zombie Castaway?
- 6 What is the Neverllion decoration in zombie castaways?
- 7 How do you connect pipes in zombie Castaway?
What are the brains for in zombie castaways?
They need brains to stay active and help you progress in the game. Once you reach the Big Land, you’ll see some zombie workers there. They will cut trees and stones, cook creepy recipes, collect weird items, and bring you zombastic collections if you give them brains!
Is Zombie Castaway offline?
Zombie Castaways is an offline game to enjoy wherever you are, whether at home, on the road, in a plane, or on a subway!
How do you get gears in zombie Castaway?
Gear is made from Metal in the Enchanted Rabbit. It can also be gained from Daily Gift. Exchanging the Car Set gives you 1 Gear.
Where is the ship on Secret Island zombie castaways?
– Where is the Ship? There is no Ship on my Secret Island! – The Ship you need to travel to the Troy Island is in your Storage (the junk yard tab).
How do you get more quartz in zombie Castaway?
The easiest way to get Quartz is to mine it. You can find Quarz deposits on all the islands, somewhere more, somewhere less. As you progress through the game, you’ll need more Quartz, and you’ll find more Quartz on the islands that appear later in the game.
What is the Neverllion decoration in zombie castaways?
Neverllion is a special decoration you get once you reach 2 billion coins (which is 2,000 million coins). After you get that trophy, the game will automatically deduct one billion coins. To unlock the Neverllion achievement, you need to collect several Golden Billion trophies.
How do you connect pipes in zombie Castaway?
The easiest way to complete the pipe task is to clear nearly the entire lower dungeon; then tap each pipe section found and fix it, if needed, by completing the build screen that pops up; then start with the left corner pump and buy sections from the market to connect that pipe to the next, and so on, being sure to