- 1 What would happen if there was zombie apocalypse?
- 2 Which states would survive the zombie apocalypse?
- 3 Was there a zombie apocalypse in 1599?
- 4 Can a kid survive a zombie apocalypse?
- 5 When was the first zombie apocalypse?
- 6 What would be your weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse?
- 7 Does the US government have a zombie plan?
- 8 How do you prepare for a zombie apocalypse?
- 9 Is it possible for a human to become a zombie?
- 10 What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
- 11 Where was the first zombie found?
- 12 What is the zombie virus?
What would happen if there was zombie apocalypse?
Smith further predicted that in the event of a zombie apocalypse there would be a significant run on supplies, quarantine of cities, restrictions on travel and ongoing battles to find a vaccine.
Which states would survive the zombie apocalypse?
Although California has the 10th highest population per square mile, it has better than average farmability per capita, and it’s the best in the nation for solar power. Top 10 best states for surviving a zombie apocalypse.
Was there a zombie apocalypse in 1599?
Romero-style zombie apocalypse happened in 1599, the night Shakespeare’s Henry V opened — and builds from there.
Can a kid survive a zombie apocalypse?
Most TV productions do not have children or even babies that survive the zombie apocalypse … most of them become zombies themselves. In most TV shows, families with children are considered to be the weak link when it comes to surviving a zombie attack. I think it is possible for a few children to survive.
When was the first zombie apocalypse?
Night was the first of six films in Romero’s Living Dead series. Its first sequel, Dawn of the Dead, was released in 1978. George A. Romero and the modern zombie film (1968–1985)
|Apocalyptic and post- apocalyptic fiction character|
|First appearance||Night of the Living Dead (1968)|
What would be your weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse?
Schoolbooks would DEFINITELY be my weapon of choice if there happens to be a zombie apocalypse. Just think about it, schoolbooks are heavy and bulky, perfect for bonking a zombie in the head.
Does the US government have a zombie plan?
CONPLAN 8888 also known as Counter- Zombie Dominance is a U.S. Department of Defense Strategic Command CONOP document that describes a plan for defending against zombies.
How do you prepare for a zombie apocalypse?
What To Put In Your Zombie Apocalypse Home Emergency Kit
- Water (1 gallon per person per day)
- Food: Stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly.
- Medications: prescription and non-prescription meds.
- Tools and fix-it supplies, such as a utility knife, duct tape and battery-powered radio.
Is it possible for a human to become a zombie?
But there is also a specific psychiatric disorder called Cotard’s syndrome that can cause people to act like zombies. This is because they are under the delusion that they are dead or decomposing. It remains unclear just how prevalent this condition is, but research suggests that it is a rare occurrence.
What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
Being aware of these infectious diseases may just help you to avoid your own personal zombie apocalypse. Symptoms usually progress quickly and may be difficult to diagnose right away:
- Muscle soreness.
- Warm and red/purplish or black-spotted skin.
- Ulcers and blisters that erupt on the skin.
- Extreme tiredness.
Where was the first zombie found?
Origin of Zombies Zombie folklore has been around for centuries in Haiti, possibly originating in the 17th century when West African slaves were brought in to work on Haiti’s sugar cane plantations.
What is the zombie virus?
For more than 30,000 years, a giant virus lay frozen in northern Russia. It’s the largest virus ever discovered. And it’s not frozen any more. Even after so many millennia in cold storage, the virus is still infectious. Scientists have named this so-called “ zombie ” virus Pithovirus sibericum.