- 1 Does the military have a zombie plan?
- 2 What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
- 3 Why do vets survive the zombie apocalypse?
- 4 What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse?
- 5 What is the zombie virus called?
- 6 When was the first zombie apocalypse?
- 7 When Will zombies come?
- 8 Where did the zombie virus come from?
- 9 How do you prepare for a zombie apocalypse?
- 10 What is the best food for a zombie apocalypse?
- 11 Does the government have a zombie plan?
- 12 Where would you go in a zombie apocalypse?
Does the military have a zombie plan?
CONPLAN 8888 also known as Counter- Zombie Dominance is a U.S. Department of Defense Strategic Command CONOP document that describes a plan for defending against zombies. The April 30, 2011 document depicts fictional scenarios of zombie attacks as a means of training students in military planning.
What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
Being aware of these infectious diseases may just help you to avoid your own personal zombie apocalypse. Symptoms usually progress quickly and may be difficult to diagnose right away:
- Muscle soreness.
- Warm and red/purplish or black-spotted skin.
- Ulcers and blisters that erupt on the skin.
- Extreme tiredness.
Why do vets survive the zombie apocalypse?
They have a better chance at surviving: In the event of a zombie apocalypse, survivors are at a premium, and losing members of your group will make you much more vulnerable. The biggest risk is getting bitten by a zombie. They can provide medical care: Pre- apocalypse, see your physician.
What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse?
Zombie Apocalypse Gear
- A solid tactical knife.
- Emergency water filter or water filtration packets for fresh water.
- First aid kit.
- A tactical watch.
- A good pair of Gore-Tex boots.
What is the zombie virus called?
(The scientists named the virus Pithovirus sibericum because its shape resembled the ancient Greek wine jars called “pithos.”) Fortunately, it appears that the primary threat that this zombie virus poses is to the microscopic amoeba population.
When was the first zombie apocalypse?
Night was the first of six films in Romero’s Living Dead series. Its first sequel, Dawn of the Dead, was released in 1978. George A. Romero and the modern zombie film (1968–1985)
|Apocalyptic and post- apocalyptic fiction character|
|First appearance||Night of the Living Dead (1968)|
When Will zombies come?
Get Ready for the Apocalypse with Zombie Awareness Month 2021! The zombies are hungry and they’re coming for your brains, or at least they will be during May. This is the time of the year when Zombie Awareness Month 2021 is celebrated, with special events held from May 1st all the way through to May 31st.
Where did the zombie virus come from?
Everyone in The Walking Dead universe somehow contracted the zombie pathogen that, for reasons and through means unknown, brings the recently deceased back to “life.” It is unknown where the disease originated from nor is it known whether if it’s a natural or a man-made disease.
How do you prepare for a zombie apocalypse?
What To Put In Your Zombie Apocalypse Home Emergency Kit
- Water (1 gallon per person per day)
- Food: Stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly.
- Medications: prescription and non-prescription meds.
- Tools and fix-it supplies, such as a utility knife, duct tape and battery-powered radio.
What is the best food for a zombie apocalypse?
Energy/Cereal/Granola Bars Some combination of energy bars, cereal bars or granola bars is a must have. Anyone prepared for zombie apocalypse should have cases of these in the pantry – they are packed full of energy and nutrients, last basically forever, and travel extremely well.
Does the government have a zombie plan?
Evidently, the federal government has plans of how to respond to a Zombie Attack, should one ever occur. Buried in federal defense documents is the now unclassified plan labeled “CONOP 8888,” which is basically the military’s plan of action should a real Zombie Apocalypse occur.
Where would you go in a zombie apocalypse?
The five best states to survive the zombie apocalypse:
- Texas with a survivability score of 67.
- Georgia with a survivability score of 65.25.
- 3. California with a survivability score of 65.
- North Carolina with a survivability score of 62.
- Virginia with a survivability score of 61.
- Hawaii with a survivability score of 30.