- 1 How do you unlock the Wicht warden?
- 2 What happens after you kill the Panzermorder?
- 3 How do you unlock BAT elite?
- 4 How do you beat a WW2 zombie?
- 5 Can you pack a punch on Groesten Haus?
- 6 How do you unlock the secret characters in zombies in WW2?
- 7 Can you finish Groesten Haus?
- 8 Where are the gas lanterns in Groesten Haus?
How do you unlock the Wicht warden?
Wicht Warden is an unlockable character within Call of Duty: WWII Zombies. It can be unlocked by completing a full challenge set, in this case being the “Cold Blooded” challenge set. The Wicht Warden is also featured in Call of Duty: Mobile as a playable character.
What happens after you kill the Panzermorder?
Once you ‘ve done that three times, you will defeat Panzermorder. This will unlock the true ending cutscene that’s different from the casual Easter Egg one, and you will unlock the Dark Reunion achievement/trophy.
How do you unlock BAT elite?
B.A.T Elite (Extremely Difficult to Unlock )
- Save the Klaus by yourself on solo mode.
- Save Klaus by round 16.
- Save Klause in less than 75 minutes.
- Save Klaus without going down.
- Don’t use specials, mods, or consumables and save Klaus.
How do you beat a WW2 zombie?
How to beat Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – tips direct from Sledgehammer
- The zombies are like a bank.
- Make sure your guns are upgraded over time so you can stay ahead of the zombies.
- Pay attention to the various perks and upgrades you can use, and make sure you have complimentary loadouts as a group.
Can you pack a punch on Groesten Haus?
There is no Pack-A-Punch in Grousten Haus, so instead of unlocking a Weapon Upgrade Station, you ‘ll just have to upgrade the Mystery Box instead.
How do you unlock the secret characters in zombies in WW2?
How To Unlock Secret Playable Characters
- B.A.T. Agent: Kill a Treasurer Zombie.
- Survivalist: Get to Round 30 without purchasing perks.
- Hunter: Obtained Zombie Hunter part A — random Treasurer Zombie drop.
- Mountaineer: Survived 20 rounds without opening doors.
- B.A.T. Elite:
- Assassin: Defeat the Panzermorder by Round 12.
Can you finish Groesten Haus?
It takes nerves of steel to complete this challenge, but with the right tips and tricks, it’s totally possible. As long as you unlock the Mystery Box room. More Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies guides on Gameranx: Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – How To Unlock The Mystery Box | Groesten Haus Guide.
Where are the gas lanterns in Groesten Haus?
There are 10 lanterns located around this map that you must shoot: 8 are inside the house (4 downstairs, 4 upstairs) and 2 are outside (left window, right window). When shooting the lanterns they make a raven sound and will start glowing purple.