- 1 How do you beat Mecha football zombie?
- 2 How do you stop the football zombie in pvz2?
- 3 How many peas does it take to kill a football zombie?
- 4 What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
- 5 How do you kill Octo zombie?
- 6 What is the most annoying zombie in pvz2?
- 7 How do you stop digger zombies?
- 8 What is the best Zombie in Plants Vs Zombies 2?
- 9 What plants fight off balloon zombies?
- 10 How do you beat level 5 10 on plants vs zombies?
- 11 How do you beat level 5 9 on plants vs zombies?
- 12 What plant does the most damage in plants vs zombies?
- 13 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 14 What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 15 How rare is the Yeti Zombie?
How do you beat Mecha football zombie?
Use Spikeweed or Spikerock (which he cannot push) in conjunction with Chard Guard and other slowing plants to damage the Mecha – Football Zombie and keep him at bay until he breaks down.
How do you stop the football zombie in pvz2?
If the player wishes to defeat an All-Star Zombie quickly, instant-use plants like Cherry Bomb can do well to defeat him instantly. Magnifying Grass can also work, as it takes only two shots from Magnifying Grass to defeat an All-Star Zombie.
How many peas does it take to kill a football zombie?
|Gatling Pea Zombie *||10||Shoots four peas at a time to plants|
|Tall-nut Zombie *||120 (110 for Tall-nut)||Has a very high health|
|Squash Zombie *||10||Squashes the first plant it meets|
|Jalapeno Zombie *||17||Destroys a whole lane of plants when it explodes|
What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
Hitting a Gargantuar with a Squash, followed by a Jalapeno kills him fast, and prevents the Imp from doing serious damage. A charged Potato Mine will deal damage to the Gargantuar when he crushes it.
How do you kill Octo zombie?
Using Plant Food on it will ensure he gets buttered. Kill him quickly, as he can bind up an unlimited number of plants. This could result in all plants being bound up and lead to you using tons of coins for Power Ups and Plant Food to kill the Octo Zombie and remove the octopi.
What is the most annoying zombie in pvz2?
The most annoying zombies in PvZ 2
- THE TOMB RAISER ZOMBIE. This zombie, like the others on this list, is quite annoying.
- THE IMP CANNON. The Imp Cannon…is a cannon full of imps.
- THE PIANIST ZOMBIE.
- THE EXCAVATOR ZOMBIE.
- THE MECHA-FOOTBALL ZOMBIE.
- THE KING ZOMBIE.
- THE OCTO ZOMBIE.
- THE ALL STAR ZOMBIE (AND THE SUPER FAN IMP)
How do you stop digger zombies?
Digger Zombie doesn’t target the player, instead digging to the end of the lawn and eating plants from behind, though he can be stopped by a Magnet-shroom, forcefully ejecting him from the ground and temporarily stunning him.
What is the best Zombie in Plants Vs Zombies 2?
1. Try Super Brainz or Kernel Corn first. For brand-new players who aren’t sure where to start among the new characters, Super Brainz is probably the most versatile zombie.
What plants fight off balloon zombies?
Balloon Zombie floats with a balloon, hovering over both plants and projectiles, but the balloon can be popped with a spike, fired by Cactus and Cattail. Along with this, Balloon Zombie can also be killed by an explosive plant (except for Potato Mine) or blown away by Blover.
How do you beat level 5 10 on plants vs zombies?
- Try to have at least 4 columns of attacking plants throughout the battle.
- Do not plant Melon-pults on the first column, and instead plant Cabbage-pults there.
- Try not to keep all your Melon-pults next to each other or in a square position.
- When Dr.
How do you beat level 5 9 on plants vs zombies?
Start out by placing two columns of Sunflowers in the back, but do not plant Sunflowers on the second row in the second and fourth columns. Plant Umbrella Leaves there instead. Then, plant Melon-pults in the third columns before the first wave comes. Use Squashes and Potato Mines for rows without Melon-pults.
What plant does the most damage in plants vs zombies?
Some projectiles from plants can do more than just 20 DPS, and can do up to about 80 DPS, such as Cabbage-pult, Melon-pult, and peas ignited by a Torchwood. The projectile with the most damage output is Citron’s charged plasma ball created during its Plant Food effect, dealing about up to 4000 DPS (at level 10).
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
How rare is the Yeti Zombie?
Gold farming. One technique is to repeatedly attempt Level 4-10 (once completing it the second time), the only level in the game where the Zombie Yeti has a 100% chance of appearing.