- 1 How do you start the Mephistopheles boss fight?
- 2 How do you beat Mephistopheles boss fight?
- 3 Can you beat Spaceland zombies?
- 4 How do you kill the giant alien in Spaceland zombies?
- 5 How do I unlock Hoff?
- 6 How do you unlock David Hasselhoff in Call of Duty?
- 7 How do you kill Mephistopheles?
- 8 How do I start Mephistopheles?
- 9 How do you do the Easter egg in Shaolin shuffle?
How do you start the Mephistopheles boss fight?
The fight is a process of 3 steps repeated 5 times. 1- Place a talisman on one of the 5 symbols on the arena and stand in it for around 60-90 seconds while it charges. 2- Use the Entangler to capture the souls that get released from the fully charged talisman and shoot them at Mephistopheles.
How do you beat Mephistopheles boss fight?
Getting boss fight ready is by far the most frustrating part of getting to Meph.
- Place talisman.
- Stand on a symbol.
- Entangling the souls.
- Shoot the glowing symbol.
- Kill all special zombies.
- Avoid meteors.
Can you beat Spaceland zombies?
Like most Zombies maps, Zombies in Spaceland features an elaborate Easter Egg that players can complete for in-game rewards and an achievement. With the preceding tips and tricks in mind, players should have no trouble conquering the Zombies in Spaceland map for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
How do you kill the giant alien in Spaceland zombies?
The key, as with most zombies, is to shoot him in the head. However, his head is currently covered by a giant alien mask. You need to get him to take this off, which he will do if you hit him enough in the helmet. Do enough damage and he’ll start to take off the helmet.
How do I unlock Hoff?
Hoff The Charts! is an achievement/trophy in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. It requires the player to unlock David Hasselhoff in Zombies in Spaceland. In order to be able to access David Hasselhoff as a playable character, the player must first have completed the map’s main easter egg.
How do you unlock David Hasselhoff in Call of Duty?
In order to summon David Hasselhoff from the heavens, players must rebuild N3IL the robot and complete his challenges. N3IL’s body can be found in Cosmic Way, which serves as the main hub area and the first place players can go after spawning.
How do you kill Mephistopheles?
An easy way to kill Mephistopheles is to keep her just out of melee range and zap her with Soul Arrow until she dies, blocking her attacks with a good shield. Just don’t let her touch you, as she will use the Soulsucker Spell.
How do I start Mephistopheles?
Triggering Mephistopheles in the Nexus requires Pure Black Character Tendency. There are two main ways to raise PBCT. Invade hosts as a Black Phantom and kill them. Kill NPCs in Soul Form.
How do you do the Easter egg in Shaolin shuffle?
The Complete Easter Egg Guide
- Step #1: Find the Shaolin Sister.
- Step #2: Follow the Yellow Rat.
- Step #3: Open the Locker & Shoot the Symbols.
- Step #4: Get the Rat King’s Eye & Shoot More Symbols.
- Rat King Symbol Locations:
- Step #5: Translate Morse Code & Get the Summer Nightmare Poster.
- Step #6: Complete the Cypher & Spell Out A Word.