- 1 How do you kill zombies in Plants vs Zombies?
- 2 What is the strongest Zombie in Plants Vs Zombies 2?
- 3 What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
- 4 How do you kill a tornado in zombies?
- 5 How do you beat the turquoise skull zombie?
- 6 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 7 What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
- 8 What is the strongest plant in PvZ?
- 9 How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
- 10 How do you get the yeti zombie?
- 11 How rare is the Yeti Zombie?
- 12 What stops Jester zombie?
- 13 What is Zombie tornado?
- 14 Is Dusk Lobber good?
How do you kill zombies in Plants vs Zombies?
A Parasol Zombie and Excavator Zombie pair can be very hard to defeat, because they move very fast and can stop any projectile. Instant-use plants are still your best choices to kill them, along with two plants with forward projectiles and two lobbed-shot plants in the same lane.
What is the strongest Zombie in Plants Vs Zombies 2?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
Hitting a Gargantuar with a Squash, followed by a Jalapeno kills him fast, and prevents the Imp from doing serious damage. A charged Potato Mine will deal damage to the Gargantuar when he crushes it.
How do you kill a tornado in zombies?
The best solution is to put plants that don’t shoot or throw anything. Bonk Choy and Snapdragons are the ones Ive used. I notice the Jester will walk right up and not twist or spin. Squash will take out the zombie tornadoes.
How do you beat the turquoise skull zombie?
Guacodile can help stop these zombies, as they begin to rush when Turquoise Skull Zombie shoots them with its laser. Ghost Pepper can also be useful to defeat this zombie and a group of Lost City zombies. Kernel-pult may be useful to stop these zombies, but only when you have two or three columns of them.
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
The most annoying zombies in PvZ 2
- THE TOMB RAISER ZOMBIE. This zombie, like the others on this list, is quite annoying.
- THE IMP CANNON. The Imp Cannon…is a cannon full of imps.
- THE PIANIST ZOMBIE.
- THE EXCAVATOR ZOMBIE.
- THE MECHA-FOOTBALL ZOMBIE.
- THE KING ZOMBIE.
- THE OCTO ZOMBIE.
- THE ALL STAR ZOMBIE (AND THE SUPER FAN IMP)
What is the strongest plant in PvZ?
Melon-pult: Quite possibly the best plant in the game. The plant is not only an incredibly powerful weapon; it also does splash damage!
How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
Peashooter Zombie is weaker than a Peashooter because the Peashooter Zombie takes 10 peas, while the Peashooter takes 16 peas to destroy.
How do you get the yeti zombie?
Adventure mode, round 2- Now that you’ve got a feeling of accomplishment by beating the game, play Adventure mode again. 5. Yeti on 4- Continue playing through the levels until you reach Level 4-10. When you get to the last part of the stage, the Yeti Zombie will appear.
How rare is the Yeti Zombie?
Gold farming. One technique is to repeatedly attempt Level 4-10 (once completing it the second time), the only level in the game where the Zombie Yeti has a 100% chance of appearing.
What stops Jester zombie?
To defeat the Jester Zombie, the player should use area-of-effect plants, instant-kill plants, splash damage plants, plants that utilize non-physical projectiles, etc.
What is Zombie tornado?
Z-nado is an event used in “Z Nation”, that first appeared in Season 1 episode 5 “Home Sweet Zombie.” Z-nados occur ‘naturally’ when a tornado forms in an area densely populated by zombies.
Is Dusk Lobber good?
Dusk Lobber can be considered to be one of the most potent lobbed-shot plants, as the plant under the right conditions is only second to Strawburst in terms of splash damage per second while costing less than half the sun cost of a Melon-pult or a Strawburst.