- 1 Does Black Ops 2 Zombies have an end?
- 2 How do you finish Cod BO2 zombies?
- 3 How do you complete Black Ops 2 zombies?
- 4 Why does the last zombie die?
- 5 Can you beat zombies in Black Ops?
- 6 How long does a game of zombies last?
- 7 Where is buried bo2?
- 8 How do you obey the voices in TranZit?
- 9 Does the bus come back on Tranzit Zombies?
- 10 What happens when you kill the last zombie in warzone?
- 11 How many zombies have been killed in cod?
Does Black Ops 2 Zombies have an end?
So to answer your question, yes, zombies go on forever but the maps do not.
How do you finish Cod BO2 zombies?
Once you’ve got the turbines and EMP grenades, complete the following tasks in this order:
- Turn on the power at power house.
- Wait for electric zombie to spawn and leave a crawler (so level doesn’t end )
- Locate the electric pylon in crop field.
- Tempt the electric man to the pylon.
- Turn off the power at power house.
How do you complete Black Ops 2 zombies?
- Try to keep a light weapon as a secondary.
- Learn the maps.
- Don’t underestimate the wall weapons.
- Avoid the temptation to ‘spray and pray’.
- Also, in Die Rise, knife killing the jumpers only will get you a free perk at the end.
- Pack-a-Punch a weapon if it’s low on ammo.
- Consider upgrading your melee weapon.
Why does the last zombie die?
User Info: jonno888. If your last zombie has been hit by a single bullet or been gibbed by an explosion or a powerful weapon it will die if you get too far away from it. Otherwise it will keep disappearing and respawning like you want.
Can you beat zombies in Black Ops?
No, can ‘t beat it. Just last as long as you can.
How long does a game of zombies last?
When going for survival and playing seriously, it can last from an hour to 4-5.
Where is buried bo2?
Location. Western Town from U.S.A Tectonic Shifts moved it to Namibe, Angola, Africa.
How do you obey the voices in TranZit?
The player must ” obey the voices “, in TranZit. There are two ways of completing this achievement, both of them must be done in the Original difficulty setting. One way is by listening to Dr. Maxis, and can be done only when the power on the map is turned off.
Does the bus come back on Tranzit Zombies?
In the Bus Depot, the Bus will not leave until you interact with it. In the other locations, the Bus will leave faster if you do not leave the bus, around 30 seconds. Because of this, if you miss the bus, it is very possible that it will feel like it takes forever for it to come back to you.
What happens when you kill the last zombie in warzone?
Upon killing the last zombie, it will drop the Yellow Access Card on the ground which you can pick up. It will not be instantly added to your inventory. Once acquired, a yellow icon will appear on your HUD, indicating where the yellow chest is located.
How many zombies have been killed in cod?
As for the game’s Exo Zombies mode, it appears fans are loving it. More than 2.5 billion exo zombies have been killed with players completing more than 223 million exo zombies waves completed. Check out all the fun Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare stats below.