- 1 What is the best thing to do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 2 What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse?
- 3 Can a kid survive a zombie apocalypse?
- 4 What is Zombie afraid of?
- 5 What is the zombie virus called?
- 6 What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 7 What should you not do during a zombie apocalypse?
- 8 What kills a zombie?
- 9 What is the best food for a zombie apocalypse?
- 10 Does the government have a zombie plan?
- 11 Can humans turn into zombies?
What is the best thing to do in a zombie apocalypse?
To ensure you’ll make it through the zombie apocalypse, heed their simple tips.
- Clear the Room.
- Never Turn Your Back on the Enemy.
- The Fine Line.
- Zombies Are the Least of Your Worries.
- Choose Your Weapons Wisely.
- Windows Are Not Your Friend.
- Don’t Get Stuck With A Gas-Guzzler.
- Fight World War Z with TNT.
What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse?
Zombie Apocalypse Gear
- A solid tactical knife.
- Emergency water filter or water filtration packets for fresh water.
- First aid kit.
- A tactical watch.
- A good pair of Gore-Tex boots.
Can a kid survive a zombie apocalypse?
Most TV productions do not have children or even babies that survive the zombie apocalypse … most of them become zombies themselves. In most TV shows, families with children are considered to be the weak link when it comes to surviving a zombie attack. I think it is possible for a few children to survive.
What is Zombie afraid of?
The concept of zombies eating the flesh or brains of humans perhaps delves into our evolutionary fear of cannibalism apart from our eternal Fear of Death. As with all other phobias, the fear of zombies can be traced back to negative or traumatic episode related to these living-dead-brain-eating cannibals.
What is the zombie virus called?
(The scientists named the virus Pithovirus sibericum because its shape resembled the ancient Greek wine jars called “pithos.”) Fortunately, it appears that the primary threat that this zombie virus poses is to the microscopic amoeba population.
What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
Assess the Situation. The very first thing anyone should do, not just in a zombie apocalypse, but in every disaster situation, is, find out what the hell is going on. Turn on the TV, listen to the radio, call someone, get as much information as you possibly can. Who knows, it could be a bluff.
What should you not do during a zombie apocalypse?
- 1.1 1. Underestimate the undead.
- 1.2 2. Forget about mother nature.
- 1.3 3. Disregard stealth.
- 1.4 4. Prolong fighting.
- 1.5 5. Rely on your firearms.
- 1.6 6. Overuse fire.
- 1.7 7. Forget about moral.
- 1.8 8. Trust anyone.
What kills a zombie?
Decapitation: It’s an old method but a good one. To kill zombies, you need to destroy their brains. The most surefire route is simply lopping off the cranium with a chainsaw, machete, or samurai sword. Mind the follow-through, however – anything less than 100 percent decapitation will just make them angry.
What is the best food for a zombie apocalypse?
Energy/Cereal/Granola Bars Some combination of energy bars, cereal bars or granola bars is a must have. Anyone prepared for zombie apocalypse should have cases of these in the pantry – they are packed full of energy and nutrients, last basically forever, and travel extremely well.
Does the government have a zombie plan?
Evidently, the federal government has plans of how to respond to a Zombie Attack, should one ever occur. Buried in federal defense documents is the now unclassified plan labeled “CONOP 8888,” which is basically the military’s plan of action should a real Zombie Apocalypse occur.
Can humans turn into zombies?
But there is also a specific psychiatric disorder called Cotard’s syndrome that can cause people to act like zombies. This is because they are under the delusion that they are dead or decomposing. It remains unclear just how prevalent this condition is, but research suggests that it is a rare occurrence.